Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mk1 Gs300 Sport Vs Mk2 Gs300 Sport - Which Is Best? - They Both Are&#3

THIS POST IS PICTURE HEAVY, MAY TAKE TIME TO LOAD....

OK - Here are my two GS sports (for now the Mk1 will be put up for sale soon).

There maybe blurry bits in the photo's - toward the centre of the picture - as my daughter kindly dropped my camera in a sink full of water :ohmy:

What do you think?

pict0013mha.jpg

pict0010t.jpg

pict0009hga.jpg

pict0008m.jpg

pict0006h.jpg

pict0005a.jpg

pict0006ufc.jpg

pict0003s.jpg

pict0004e.jpg

pict0008vib.jpg

pict0002hzt.jpg

pict0003s.jpg

Both of those cars are lovely! Your mk1 looks immaculate too. Never seen side by side mk1/2 pics before... saved a few ;)

Be a shame to take the wheels of that mk1 before you sold it, but i do agree... would look really sweet on your new Sport

Both look very nice B)

Not sure about swapping the wheels over myself. With the 10" rears on the back, the Mk2's look great too, but not sure that the narrower rears that you have would look so good.

Just curious the Mk1 has headlight washers but not the Mk2 sport I have the Mk2 sport and I have the washers I thought this was standard on the Sport.

Norman

The front bumper on mine is a standard one, the sport one with the TTE lip has at some point been pranged and the replaced with the standard one you see in the pictures. I believe that it is the law that you should have washers with Xenon lights, don't tell anyone! lol

I will, in the future, be correcting this. It does not bother me too much as there are a lot of nasty speed bumps near where I live!

I says get rid of them both.. get Yourself GS430 and You get the whole new meaning of the word "SPORT"

:winky:

btw nice wheels mate..

Cheers Dreamon, yep, the 430 will be on the wish list for the future me thinks, you lucky chap

P

I says get rid of them both.. get Yourself GS430 and You get the whole new meaning of the word "SPORT"

:winky:

btw nice wheels mate..

Even better, get a 450h and you'll get a whole new meaning to small boot :winky: