Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Fog Lights Stopped Working

Front or rear fogs?

Dam' I always forget something ....23:41 and my eyes are half shut. Front fog lights. Strange though...they both worked this morning and they both stopped working this afternoon....

Cheers.

Front or rear fogs?

Dam' I always forget something ....23:41 and my eyes are half shut. Front fog lights. Strange though...they both worked this morning and they both stopped working this afternoon....

Cheers.

Have you checked the fuse in the passenger footwell fuse box?

Also are the tail lights working?

Could also be the relay.

Wiring diagram HERE

Front or rear fogs?

Cheers.

Is it really that Foggy in Oz? :whistling:

or you being a little chavvy?

Front or rear fogs?

Cheers.

Is it really that Foggy in Oz? :whistling:

or you being a little chavvy?

Nah mate, after a whole day of work I am really tired and sometimes I do realise that I am half asleep but I can still write emails...and sometimes(only sometimes) they do make sense ...in a way. :duh:

Front or rear fogs?

Cheers.

Have you checked the fuse in the passenger footwell fuse box?

Also are the tail lights working?

Could also be the relay.

Wiring diagram HERE

Do you know by any chance where is the relay located?

Thanks mate. I meant in the car. I've looked around the fuse boxes on both sides, but I couldn't find a relay for the fog lights. Just a bunch of wires and plugs and the fuse box. I will check the switch on Saturday as well.

Thank you for your help so far.

Thanks mate. I meant in the car. I've looked around the fuse boxes on both sides, but I couldn't find a relay for the fog lights. Just a bunch of wires and plugs and the fuse box. I will check the switch on Saturday as well.

Relays are on the back of the fuse box, you need to unplug all the wires and take the fuse box out to get at them!

Relays are on the back of the fuse box, you need to unplug all the wires and take the fuse box out to get at them!

Is there any other way to check if the relay is broken? Also, do you know the part number fo the front fog lights relay, so I can buy one before I open everything in there? Cheers.

Is there any other way to check if the relay is broken? Also, do you know the part number fo the front fog lights relay, so I can buy one before I open everything in there? Cheers.

Part number for the fog lamp relay is either 90987-02012 or 90987-02020, your Lexus/Toyota dealer should be able to help you figure out which is right for your car.

See parts diagram below for the exact location of the relay, it's at the back of the passenger side fuse box, labelled as (7) in the picture :

diag_1CqPl73.png

Part number for the fog lamp relay is either 90987-02012 or 90987-02020, your Lexus/Toyota dealer should be able to help you figure out which is right for your car.

See parts diagram below for the exact location of the relay, it's at the back of the passenger side fuse box, labelled as (7) in the picture :

diag_1CqPl73.png

Thanks mate. I will get into it today. I will check wtih the guys from Lexus on Monday.

I hate the people that drive round in the day with them.

Getting rid of mine when i get the car back. Got a lovely set of meshed ones to use as cold air feeds thanks to our resident homemade equipment guru.

Stav