Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Thought It Was About Time

I Posted A Few Pics Of The Lex

Picked it up about 7 weeks ago now , i bought the 18" alloys of Jay a week before i even had the car , got the tints done a couple of weeks ago , and got the sports grille last week from Lexus Aberdeen ..

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

is2002.jpg

and here we have the all important arm rest ....

IMAG0085.jpg

I am currently waiting on my V5 to be returned so i can put my private plate on

A18BOT , almost perfect for my name !

I have tein lowering springs in the post as we speak , also a high level rear spoiler on its way also wich im unsure if i like or not yet (i want the wee sport lip)

Going to order my exhaust system in 3 weeks , and im planning a mixture of Chargespeed and C-WEST bodykit ...

I Posted A Few Pics Of The Lex

Picked it up about 7 weeks ago now , i bought the 18" alloys of Jay a week before i even had the car , got the tints done a couple of weeks ago , and got the sports grille last week from Lexus Aberdeen ..

IMAG0081.jpg

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0079.jpg

IMAG0080.jpg

IMAG0082.jpg

IMAG0083.jpg

IMAG0084.jpg

is2002.jpg

and here we have the all important arm rest ....

IMAG0085.jpg

I am currently waiting on my V5 to be returned so i can put my private plate on

A18BOT , almost perfect for my name !

I have tein lowering springs in the post as we speak , also a high level rear spoiler on its way also wich im unsure if i like or not yet (i want the wee sport lip)

Going to order my exhaust system in 3 weeks , and im planning a mixture of Chargespeed and C-WEST bodykit ...

nice, looks very stealth, would look even better with a TRD kit, u goin for darker lights in the future?

definitely going CWEST front ,Chargespeed rear , on the kit front , Might do the front light yes , did it on my civic years ago id be a little more carefull baking a sety of lex lights though ! :shifty:

thanks for the comments guys .

Ipinuk yes my plate rocks i cant wait to get it on , i last had it on my old civic VTI

798710552a2174050482b874559146l.jpg