Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Shelves

whiteman

:whistling: right this is a long shot but I have been looking for some oven shelves for my oven but Iam not going to pay £25 each for them from Indesit.....

So what I am after is a couple of oven shelves for my oven...it is an indesit K642VS/G they are 42cm wide

I know there is a couple of guys who deal in white goods on here or if anyone has a oven that is ready for the skip it would be nice if I could find some..don't matter about the state they are in..

don't ask what happened to them but if you read my posts some years ago about my carpet mats in the Lexus then it will give you some idea what happened to them.. :shifty:

so guys hurry up and find me some shelves for my oven as I am hungry... :lol::hehe:

:whistling: right this is a long shot but I have been looking for some oven shelves for my oven but Iam not going to pay £25 each for them from Indesit.....

So what I am after is a couple of oven shelves for my oven...it is an indesit K642VS/G they are 42cm wide

I know there is a couple of guys who deal in white goods on here or if anyone has a oven that is ready for the skip it would be nice if I could find some..don't matter about the state they are in..

don't ask what happened to them but if you read my posts some years ago about my carpet mats in the Lexus then it will give you some idea what happened to them.. :shifty:

so guys hurry up and find me some shelves for my oven as I am hungry... :lol::hehe:

Just have a Stella mate, then all will be good :whistling:

Thats all the help I can give you mate sorry :lol::lol:

thanks for that matey....but I am on number 5 stella now...nice to hear from you anyway...don't get much time to come on as often at the mo due to work and other things :whistling:

thanks for that matey....but I am on number 5 stella now...nice to hear from you anyway...don't get much time to come on as often at the mo due to work and other things :whistling:

I heard you were on the WOOC all the time.

The WHITE Oven Owners Club :whistling::lol: :lol:

cheers guys....the ones that expand are no good if you put a rather large joint on them as a friend has them and does not realy trust them as they look weak....a guy on eBay got in touch and has a few for £13 each so might as well give them a go..

as for the local tip I had a nosey and came back with the wrong size again.. :whistling:

cheers guys....the ones that expand are no good if you put a rather large joint on them as a friend has them and does not realy trust them as they look weak....a guy on ebay got in touch and has a few for £13 each so might as well give them a go..

as for the local tip I had a nosey and came back with the wrong size again.. :whistling:

Did you not try the WOOC :whistling: