Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Map Update.

Asi

hi there,

i am looking for a updated sat nav disc and went to the lexus map updates website. where i put the part number of the existing cd i have in the sat nav and nothing pops up. it just says not found. any idea where would i find one from now?

thanks

hi there,

i am looking for a updated sat nav disc and went to the lexus map updates website. where i put the part number of the existing cd i have in the sat nav and nothing pops up. it just says not found. any idea where would i find one from now?

thanks

I was confused by this too but you must have done the same thing as me. For example my parts number is 86271-24124A. I typed that in along with the model of the car nothing came up so i tried it without the A on the end and it worked so i would try that.

hi there,

thanks

I was confused by this too but you must have done the same thing as me. For example my parts number is 86271-24124A. I typed that in along with the model of the car nothing came up so i tried it without the A on the end and it worked so i would try that.

i will try that mate and let you know