Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fan Washer Jets

TommyH

You now have the part no's- order from Lexus. I bought a pair of fan type washerjets in Black for £11.65 each back in Feb.

Thanks alot Parthiban, i promise i searched :blush:

Ahh, no probs mate :)

Says in your sig that your car is sapphire blue, so the only problem you'll have is that you won't be able to get it in your colour........but as it's so small I'm sure a can of spray paint should have that sorted soon enough :winky:

They are available in a Blue colour which goes fine with the Sapphire Blue (8M6).

Got them on mine and you'd struggle to tell they're not the same shade of Blue.

TG

Says in your sig that your car is sapphire blue, so the only problem you'll have is that you won't be able to get it in your colour........but as it's so small I'm sure a can of spray paint should have that sorted soon enough :winky:

They are available in a Blue colour which goes fine with the Sapphire Blue (8M6).

Got them on mine and you'd struggle to tell they're not the same shade of Blue.

TG

Really? If it was strathcaron I'm sure the difference wouldn't be too noticeable but the fan washers only came in the later blue which is really dark........guess it's worth trying out though before trying to spray them :)

Yes, very easy to fit, you just need to insert something thin (e.g. credit card) underneath the existing washer jet and it pops off. The only thing you need to watch is that you don't let the hose disappear back into the bonnet when you remove the old jet, because it's double-skinned so will be hard to get out again ! The new washer jet just snaps on, easy.