Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hey guys,

Just bought a 2005 GS300 SE in Caspian Sky and totally loving every minute of it!

I previously had a 1998 LS400 a few years ago and have been looking forward to owning a Lexus again. I'd forgotten how addictive that silent cabin is!

I bought my car from Lexus in Leicester and i must say i was very impressed with the service, highly recommended.

I haven't seen another GS is Caspian Sky yet, do i have a rare colour?

Probably my favorite part of the car is the LED sequenced lighting which comes on as i approach the car with the key in my pocket, it has a real wow factor!

Looking forward to exchanging views with you guys.

Nick :-)

Welcome to the club mate, you're right caspian sky is ridiculously rare and also one of my favourite colours too! Definitely post up some pics when you get a chance!

Thanks for the welcome guys :D

I will definitely post some pictures when I've given her a nice polish this weekend.

I'm loving having a rare colour!

Just a quick question....is it notmal to spend more time at the living room window looking out when you own a Lexus, just that I can't stop :winky:

Nice choice! We looked at one at Lexus Norwich and the colour really changes as you walk around the car.

I do wonder if Norwich passed this Lexus onto Leicester and you ended up buying it - do you know the history of the car?

Thanks for the welcome guys :D

I will definitely post some pictures when I've given her a nice polish this weekend.

I'm loving having a rare colour!

Just a quick question....is it notmal to spend more time at the living room window looking out when you own a Lexus, just that I can't stop :winky:

Ive put my bed by the window so Ican keep looking at mine LOL :winky: