Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gredy Pillar Pod

Asi

For sale:greddy pillar pod for is200/altezza.

Item Condition:mint condition.

Price and price conditions:£60

Extra Info:

Pictures:will folow

Contact Details: pm me

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: buyer paid delivery or pick up is avialble

One went on Ebay the other day for £30. but it is the only one ive seen on there.

stav is not mines selling it for a mate so will let him know

thnaks

One went on Ebay the other day for £30. but it is the only one ive seen on there.
, it was actually me who bought that for 30.00, with 5.00 p and p. been watching it all week and only me bid on it in the last minute. seen it on prolex for 130 i think and couldn't resist it. didn't really want it and no idea what to put in it, looking for two 60mm gauges now. any idea's what to put in them????, thinking of oil temp and oil pressure or something, as already have a few dials on normal clocks as standard.

, it was actually me who bought that for 30.00, with 5.00 p and p. been watching it all week and only me bid on it in the last minute. seen it on prolex for 130 i think and couldn't resist it. didn't really want it and no idea what to put in it, looking for two 60mm gauges now. any idea's what to put in them????, thinking of oil temp and oil pressure or something, as already have a few dials on normal clocks as standard.

Good good, i was watching it, but cant fit two :(

Your car still NA?

Then i'd agree with oil temp and pressure,

Oil temp for sure, but also intake vacuum, or intake temp are options.

people its actually black..

Sorry for the miss-info thought it would be same as mine.

Has Moley bought it now?

Your car still NA?
yes mate, only had it a week and already bought powertec induction kit, new back box, new alloys, all off ebay, you advised on those rims i bought with the 35et 17x8j, they actually seem ok but are very very flush to the arch, lol. just this minute bought a grounding kit from ebay, the one you helped pete design, my car's old (see username)but only 73k so will see if makes a difference.