Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bridgestone Potenza Re031 Tyre Prices

Hi

I need a set of 235/55 R18 99V (Bridgestone Potenza RE031), actually I only need 3 tyres but would consider 4 if not much more cost.

The last one I bought, around 6 months ago was £110, but the cheapest I've found locally (Swansea) is £149 per tyre.

Kwik-Fit are doing an offer of 25% off 4 Bridgestone tyres, however that works out at £149.50 per tyre so no incentive to go there.

Has anybody seen any better deals, or if you bought recently, what did you pay?

I only want the Bridgestones by the way - not alternatives.

Thanks

Hi

I need a set of 235/55 R18 99V (Bridgestone Potenza RE031), actually I only need 3 tyres but would consider 4 if not much more cost.

The last one I bought, around 6 months ago was £110, but the cheapest I've found locally (Swansea) is £149 per tyre.

Kwik-Fit are doing an offer of 25% off 4 Bridgestone tyres, however that works out at £149.50 per tyre so no incentive to go there.

Thanks

Have you talked to your local Lexus dealer?

Just over a year ago (Mar 08) I bought 2 new Bridgestones from Lexus Milton Keynes for £135 each.

I had tried various other tyre dealers and the best price I could get was £135 from Kwik Fit but when I rang Lexus MK they agreed to match that price so I went there instead.

Much rather have Lexus do the fitting instead of some other grease monkey and you get a complimentary valet as well! :winky:

JBP

Good advice to try your local Lexus Dealer.

However, of more concern is why you're so keen to stick with the Crapstones? At that sort of money I'd recommend the Kumhos, better tyre and save yourself a wedge of cash too. Have you tried the Internet tyre places at all?

Thanks all.

It's a 100 mile round trip to my nearest Lexus dealer so I didn't bother trying them. Kwik-fit offered to match the price, but the local dealer had them in stock so I got those.

It was a bit of a disaster though as the fitter snapped two wheel nuts on one wheel (later got sacked!!). They had to get my car in the garage to get the snapped ones out, and I'm having to use 4 nuts instead of 5 on two wheels over the weekend until they can get replacements from Lexus. At least I don't need to travel anywhere this weekend!

Hi

Thanks

Try here

Peak Performance (Llandow) (01446) 775775

They say they will not be beaten on price and that is true in my experience. I've just bought 4 Dunlops there for £105 each fully inc. They quoted for Bridgestone which were more. I can't remember exactly but give them a ring, they are really helpful.