Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Just Purchased A Lexus Ls400 Check Out Link Below, Do You Know This Gu

Thanks Anuj, really appreciated, have uploaded all five videos, really useful.

The 5 spoke alloys are Wolfrace Shark with brand new tyres, cost the guy i purchased from £800, i didnt originally want the wheels as i am 53 this year, but when i saw them on the car, complete with the tinted windows, i had to have them. It was not the guy in the video, another chap from Worcester, the car was advertised for 1400 and we agreed a price on 1100 with the original wheels on the car; in the end i got the car for 1500 complete with the 18in split rim wheels and the spare set of original lexus wheels with tyres. The car had just gone through its MoT with £175 spent on the car, complete with 5 months tax. Absolute bargain in my opinion. Drives superb and in top class condition. Only thing(s) wrong with it, broken aerial, he supplied me with a new one, will be fitted tomorrow. The temperature display works fine, but does not light up, the radio display works fine, but again, does not light up. Those couple of niggles dont bother me, but I want to get it sorted, im hoping someone can help me here as im sure it is a small resistor problem that actually sends power to the bulbs. Maybe you could help. Again, thank you Anuj.

Im so happy you sent me that link; i have uploaded all five to my facebook site and just gives me more background info on the guy, i have also got in touch with Mike from the Wheeler Dealer Programme.

Thanks Ike