Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I usually pop down to my local spares place and stick a cut-to-size blade on. Does anyone have a better/more satisfying suggestion? Just split the last one.

COULD go to Lexus for their free oil change offer and get a change of blades too, I guess......

I need some too. I am tempted to use www.wiperblades.co.uk

I have previously purchased Bosch (assuming they would be the best) and they are awful - they squeal and leave a lot of the screen unswept. I purchased Bosch for a Range Rover as well and they were the same so I'll be trying something else this time!

I need some too. I am tempted to use www.wiperblades.co.uk

I have previously purchased Bosch (assuming they would be the best) and they are awful - they squeal and leave a lot of the screen unswept. I purchased Bosch for a Range Rover as well and they were the same so I'll be trying something else this time!

Godd idea......except that our model isn't featured, for what reason?.....on their index. Goes from Ser 3 to Ser 5(430?) with no Ser 4!

But good anti-tip on Bosch.

• 3 weeks later...
I usually pop down to my local spares place and stick a cut-to-size blade on. Does anyone have a better/more satisfying suggestion? Just split the last one.

COULD go to Lexus for their free oil change offer and get a change of blades too, I guess......

I needed some for mine, and just bought the replacement rubbers from Lexus MK. I think they were something like £13 the pair. All you have to do is thread the new ones onto the existing metal blades. Worked a treat and they aren't noisy like some of the aftermarket ones

Mike

I just trimmed the plastic clip with a Stanley Knife, it took about 30 seconds to do and now I can fit any make blade from any store. When I need new blades I just re-use my trimmed clip.

BTW, yes I am a skinflint! ;)

I have moved away from using Bosch as they do start to squeal like a pig with flu after a few weeks. :whistling:

On a slightly different topic I bought a Bosch garden strimmer a couple of weeks ago, used it once and threw it to the back of my shed in disgust, it is useless. :tsktsk:

Redsteve.

I have moved away from using Bosch as they do start to squeal like a pig with flu after a few weeks. :whistling:

On a slightly different topic I bought a Bosch garden strimmer a couple of weeks ago, used it once and threw it to the back of my shed in disgust, it is useless. :tsktsk:

Redsteve.

Probably off topic, but I bought a Bosch drill which lasted - with heavy use - for 12 years. So I bought a Bosch replacement and it lasted 3 years. Part of it broke off the second time I used it...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links