Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

600h Black 08reg Racing My Mini 17th April

Just intrested to see if it was eneybody on here. It was coming back from kidderminster and on the M5. Red mini with carbon roof was a good dual :winky:

who won?

From the lights to 100mph i was a cars length in front but on the motorway he had the slight edge.

Just intrested to see if it was eneybody on here. It was coming back from kidderminster and on the M5. Red mini with carbon roof was a good dual :winky:

who won?

From the lights to 100mph i was a cars length in front but on the motorway he had the slight edge.

Sounds like he might have been playing with you!

I had some fun with a boy racer on a dual carriageway once. I kept neck and neck with him. He had a Clio or somthing along those lines. We accelerated at the same rate, me sat in my LS compleatly relaxed whilst he's leaning over his steering wheel reving the nuts out of his poor little box, then I smiled and winked and left him for absolute dead. I know I shouldn't do it, I should know better but it made me laugh and compleatly ruined his day :blink: .

who won?

Sounds like he might have been playing with you!

More like i was playing with him.

Boy racer drive around in a is300?

:lol: Never underestimate a mini B)