Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Suspension Tower Coover

i guess there not available anywhere then after over 50 people have vied this thread but not replied, can by any chance someone send me a template or measurements of the tower discs so can maybe get some made up (if thats ok with who ever designed them)

-Thanks

Yep mate no more around unfortunately and the group buy was quite a hassle to sort out so not sure if it will happen again...........

The guy who sorted it is a member called TheDon, might be worth sending him a PM as he'd have all the details you're after :)

Motsey, whereabouts in Surrey are you ? I'm in Camberley in NW Surrey, you could always pop over to me and trace out the exact dimensions of my suspension covers so that you can try and get some made up. It should be pretty simple really. The radiator panel would be more complicated though, since that would need folding, it's not just flat.

There's a chance someone would sell off their covers if they had some and got coilovers (and therefore the covers wouldn't fit any more). Or similarly if they got a strut brace and couldn't use the covers.

I *may* have some suspension covers. will confirm next week mate

ooo please mate let me know :D - what about a rediator cover, or is that asking for too much? lol

Steviewevie im in woking so kind of around the corner, thanks mate if stav cant get a set i might need to come and get some measurements

ooo please mate let me know :D - what about a rediator cover, or is that asking for too much? lol

Steviewevie im in woking so kind of around the corner, thanks mate if stav cant get a set i might need to come and get some measurements

Well i've certainly got a passenger side one that i'm not using, (ive got my intake pressure plenum there) but if another member comes through for me (you know who you are mate ;) ) then i wont have any need for the drivers one as well. will let you know soon. (their TTE ones btw)

Sorry im gonna keep the rad panel.

Stav

Well i've certainly got a passenger side one that i'm not using, (ive got my intake pressure plenum there) but if another member comes through for me (you know who you are mate ;) ) then i wont have any need for the drivers one as well. will let you know soon. (their TTE ones btw)

Sorry im gonna keep the rad panel.

Stav

ok cool mate, i would have prefered lexus ones but TTE ones will do me just fine, defo better then nothing