Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Will They Fit?

ATEEK

erm init so they wont realy fit then???

they will fit. the cutout is big enough and when you make the baffle you just cut it to fit..

you will need to do some serious work on the doors to get the best out of them and match to a good amp..

do some serious work meaning?

skinning and sealing doors, soundproofing, good solid baffles sealed to door. When going to this kind of speaker the install is critical..

Two amps is a good setup, one 4 channel amp and 1 mono amp for sub. But as your component speakers are so expensive, wonder if its worth having it's own amp to power them lol. That's the most expensive front speakers i know of. Bet they sound amazing with the right amp.

they really need a good amp on there own to do them any justice..

JL 300/2 or 300/4 if you want to run rear fill..

if you only use one 4 ch amp you wont really get enough power for a sub. being a saloon means you loose a lot of volume beacuse of the bulkhead. a 500/1 with decent sub will match this too.

the alt if your not after loud is the 500/5.

2x100 rms(front) 2 x 25 rms(rear or tweeters if you go active) 1 x 250 rms(sub) with a sealed sub.

my mate has these speakers in his mini cooper s they sound sooooo nice. i have the jl tr model 1s and think they sound just as nice but there we go lol. your best bet is to go for the 300/4 and then a 500/1 for you sub as they say. i have them and running 2 8w7s of my 500/1 sounds nice and keeps up with all music but also they drop for the low bass which i was very shocked about for a small sub :). i call them my loud little tweeters :-p