Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Quick Vid Of My Lex With The Supercharger.

Nice mate :) what did u use to record it?

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Heres a clip from my passenger seat last night while out on a drive with 2 mates, one in a civic and one in a 350z :)

Nice mate :) what did u use to record it?

Please wait a few seconds for Video to Load!

Heres a clip from my passenger seat last night while out on a drive with 2 mates, one in a civic and one in a 350z :)

Sorry mate only just seen these reply's :whistling:

Used my digi cam on a tripod strapped to my passenger seat with the seat belt :lol:

How many sets of brake pads does your mate go through in the 350z :lol:

Hopefully have another go at some more now and want to get one of my lex doing a drive by, just need someone to hold the camera to do it :D

He did seem 2 brake a lot yeah, probably trying 2 avoid the puffs of smoke our friend in the civic infront was puffing out lol

I wish i had one of the bulletcams u could strap 2 ur bonnet/roof etc, i reckon u could make a good vid using one of them

He did seem 2 brake a lot yeah, probably trying 2 avoid the puffs of smoke our friend in the civic infront was puffing out lol

I wish i had one of the bulletcams u could strap 2 ur bonnet/roof etc, i reckon u could make a good vid using one of them

Must say your motor sounds very nice mate B)

You could fit a reversing cam to the front and hook it up to an mp4 player/recorder :)

I know Stav did that a bit ago and a couple of guys do have the video cams built into the front of there cars :)

Must say your motor sounds very nice mate B)

You could fit a reversing cam to the front and hook it up to an mp4 player/recorder :)

I know Stav did that a bit ago and a couple of guys do have the video cams built into the front of there cars :)

Yeah i have one in the middle of the front bumper above the numberplate.

got it from here: http://www.4kam.com/

Stav

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk