Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

paul cross

Ok put the post code into the sat nav and its a 456 mile drive down for me :driving::rolleyes:

Dose anyone know of a hotel near by ??

And do we have a list of names that are going to be there ??

There is the hotel at East Midlands Airport too mate, will try and find a postcode for you as its only up the road from the meet :)

Not sure yet mate, but might be staying near Manchester and having a few Stellas :whistling: :winky:

Ahhh that would be Hotel deGord then :lol: cant believe i'm missing your trip down mate? But i will hopefully be on a beach by then :tomato:

Its not going to be Hotel deGord, gut will be staying somewhere near Hotel deGord.

Then having some Stella at night after the meet !!!

@Steve thats not a good enough excuse for not going to the meet !!

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rabs

Wozza

Gord poss Steve from Charlesworth

Chris s

Mr Mole & Mrs Mole & cake's

Stav

aaron

redz

rob (and maybe the missus???)

finchy and mrs finchy :)

Rabs

Wozza

Chris s

Stav

aaron

redz

finchy and mrs finchy smile.gif

iceman67 and mrs iceman67

yeldarb

I'm gonna try and make this but may be a little later on as I am staying in Cardiff the night before after Japfest and was planning on lunch with my cousin in Bristol on Sunday. But will try.....might decide not to as i'll be driving for about 7 hrs that day if i do.

I'm gonna try and make this but may be a little later on as I am staying in Cardiff the night before after Japfest and was planning on lunch with my cousin in Bristol on Sunday. But will try.....might decide not to as i'll be driving for about 7 hrs that day if i do.

I have got over an eight hour drive just to get there :whistling:

Yer but its all down hill :P

Ah but Mr Mole i'm not insane :P. Would leave Bristol about 2ish but then wouldn't be with you guys untill about 4 earliest.....gonna be worth it? I'll have another 3-3.5hrs home after too.

Rabs

Wozza

Chris s

Stav

aaron

redz

yeldarb

paul :)

can not wait for this.

of topic well kind of. Rob do you want me to come meet you in luff on my way

Rabs

Wozza

Chris s

Stav

aaron

redz

yeldarb

paul :)

can not wait for this.

of topic well kind of. Rob do you want me to come meet you in luff on my way

Yes mate, why not. Can head over together that way fella.

I'll text u tomorrow and we can sort out details mate

Rob

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links