Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

paul cross

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im gonna try an make it to this1, will be my first meet with loc so take it easy on me lol

Mr Mole and myself, setting off from Manchester mate :D your welcome to follow or we follow you :D

that would be brilliant mate

Hi,are u still hoping or what,if i were u, i'll get shoot of the family and keep the car,lol

Lol, ah! Now if my dreams were reality, this would be the case. I need to make the call on Sunday, I have family down at my place from Preston & Liverpool!

Hi,are u still hoping or what,if i were u, i'll get shoot of the family and keep the car,lol

Lol, ah! Now if my dreams were reality, this would be the case. I need to make the call on Sunday, I have family down at my place from Preston & Liverpool!

Just let me know ,and i'll see :shutit: u there,,,,,don't want to be the only GS there.

Just let me know ,and i'll see :shutit: u there,,,,,don't want to be the only GS there.

and it will be the best gs there would be good to see you again terry

im gonna try an make it to this1, will be my first meet with loc so take it easy on me lol

Mr Mole and myself, setting off from Manchester mate :D your welcome to follow or we follow you :D

that would be brilliant mate

Don't know where abouts in Manchester you from, but could meet you near the Denton round about next to M60, Toyota garage ?

Well guys whats the weather like with you's at the moment ?

It pi$$ing down with us, hope its going to be nice down there.

heavy showers here

Guest inicol63

Hi Guys wishing you all a good journey and have a great meet.

Your really enjoy Mrs Moles cakes, i told that worth the journey on its own...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links