Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

paul cross

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weather is appaling here, so going give it a miss, think by the time it clear everyone will have left

clearing up a bit in loughborough chirs, but could be pretty heavy in long eaton??

i'm still heading over with paul, so will see everyone else there and hopefully pick up my new toys :whistling::shifty:

rob

well i had a good time at the meet. thanks to mrs mole for the cakes. they are really yummy :). also thanks to every 1 that let me listen to there sound systems :). hopefuly mine will be better now after i take the 6by9s out after some good advise from redz :). loved the bass in yours. :) :)

great meet and a fantastic turnout!! i had a nice spirited drive there with paul and fortunately the weather was on our side for most of the afternoon so all was well on that front!!

great seeing some new faces and a thankyou to mr and mrs mole for the cakes and making the trip down - they were yummy and ur car looked very nice mr mole!!

bit of a downer that the greddy catch can i was having off stav wouldn't fit as intended, but got the scangaugeII from rabster and thats all wired up and working a treat. just gonna trawl through the destruction manual to see what other tricks it has up its sleeve!!

stav, ur car sounded a bit meaty mate!! nice work with that fella!!

cheers for the audio advice from a couple members, i'm looking forward to getting/fitting my new head unit.

and cheers again to terry for the spin in the GS430 - a lovely car mate!!

i didn't take any pics but saw a couple taking some so if there are any photos floating about it'd be wicked to see them!

hope everyone had a good drive home and look forward to seeing you all again soon!!

rob

Thanks all,had a ,,,,,, good day ,but was a bit lonely, :whistling: as the only GS owner AGAIN,,,,, but i had all the IS onwer to cry on :lol: any way,a big thank to Mrs Mole,for the cakes,and everyone just for being there,must do it again.cheers Terry B)

Have to say as usuall excellent meet lots of friendly faces. even though the weather was a bit hit and miss the normall hardcore LOC members were there and a fun time was had by all

Good to see members swapping parts and helping eachother out im sure lots of people will be posting up about there toys in the coming days and weeks when the time comes to fit

think we should make it a regular thing there once every few months im sure the pub doesnt mind the extra crowd and with the summer fast approaching a BBQ could be possible

anyway look forward to the next one

Rabs

Rob the drive over there was hard work trying to keep up with you lol. but lucky for me i had traction :P. dont think the toyota person was to happy ;-) lol. was it a mr2 or celica.

Rabster. that sounds like a good idea. so when jae come's up we will all know each other alot more so will be better for the newbies like me :).

i have a friend down in london that i go stay with some weekends so next 1 around london area i will hopefully be there as can see alot of people drive all the way up to us

Looking forward to the next meet

twas a celica matey - the old boy was raggin the ****s off it......to no avail! lol!! :lol: :shutit: :whistling:

yeah, a monthly/twice monthly meet there sounds wicked!! the number of attendees is increasing all the time so the meets are superb!! the more new faces the better!! lets get some more GS owners down and some SC, RX and LS owners. be wicked to have most examples of lexus at a midlands meet.....

really looking forward to JAE - me and paul should be heading over together so could maybe sort out an east midlands convoy at some point?? will start a thread nearer the time!!

Thanks all,had a ,,,,,, good day ,but was a bit lonely, :whistling: as the only GS owner AGAIN,,,,, but i had all the IS onwer to cry on :lol: any way,a big thank to Mrs Mole,for the cakes,and everyone just for being there,must do it again.cheers Terry B)

Terry is "the only GS in the village"

:P

Was a good meet again and good to see more ice enthusiasts!! hope the pub wasnt disturbed too much! :hehe:

oh and fantastic cakes from ms mole!!

convoy from east midlands sounds good for jae. shame we can not all meet up the day before to give the cars all a good clean and polished up. but then again i guess we could do and i could ask manager at work if can keep the workshop open till we have done with cleaning them hmmmm got me thinking now.

well rob what ever it was it was sllloooooow lol.

redz i will have mine all done for the next meet then again should be done by tomorrow night. fingers crossed it works and sounds better :).

I had a great day as well.

Sorry i left without saying bye to everyone but had a long drive back.

Thanks to everyone for the positive comments on the car i really love it.

Thanks Mrs Mole for the presents and the cakes the missus loves them.

JAE should be great again this year.

Stav

yeah it was really good to see everyone again,

stav thats a baby monster you got there,

rabs love your hks camp2 link up,

wozza cheers for the insight on the boot build

and mrs moles cakes,i was so hungry on the way home i had to eat them all , thank you :winky:

Hi Guys,

There was an LS there, mine, disguised as a Toyota Celsior, sorry I didn't stop long I had some business to sort out and the pub did not have Wi-Fi so had to get home to sort it.

Hopefully some of you managed to see the magazine article I got published with a good plug for the LOC.

How come I never saw never mind ate any of Mrs.Moles cakes were they just for the IS owners! :whistling: lol

yeah it was really good to see everyone again,

stav thats a baby monster you got there,

rabs love your hks camp2 link up,

wozza cheers for the insight on the boot build

and mrs moles cakes,i was so hungry on the way home i had to eat them all , thank you :winky:

A baby? At least a Toddler monster? :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links