Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

paul cross

well me and Rob (Rob's Lexx) have been talking and was on about meeting up as he is from leicester aswell as me. but we both also said be nice to have another midlands meet as last 1 was raining and now the weather is getting better. Also alot of us are doing more things to are cars and more people are asking questions how people done stuff, so would be ideal time, so can nick each others idea's lol, as the show season is nearly here. I have not thought about places we could go to meet up. But i thought the pub last time was nice and had that area we could all park up next to each other. but was also thinkin we could do a big photo shoot aswell.

What does every 1 else think :)

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey up paul, yea the plank and leggit in long eaton is an old faithful and a great little venue for midland meets.

i'm in!!

lets try and get some sort of dates pencilled in?? how about 3rd or 10th may?? just a couple random dates in the nearish future??

rob

3rd is bank holiday Sunday, but no go for me, and the week afters my sisters wedding. :(

Mays pretty choca for me actually looking at it.

have a good time lads

Stav

stav/aztec, any date that would be better with you guys?? be good to have you both there....

i'm pretty flexible on the dates so can work around others if it helps??

the more the merrier!!!

Might an idea to have it one evening, say a thursday, light nights now and beautiful weather, doesnt interrupt any families weekends, possibly get more in attendance

good shout that man!!

they do BOGOF on the food all week so that'll be ideal for those wanting munch!!

only problem with an evening is for some of us that wont work with the distance we have to travel, i finish work at 5.30 buy the time i have argued with traffic to get there it would be about half 7 - 8 pm then the drive back down south.

not saying its not a good point i do agree an evening would be great. maybe we could combine it make a day doing it

mid afternoon/evening at the weekend ......

just a thought

Rabs

only problem with an evening is for some of us that wont work with the distance we have to travel, i finish work at 5.30 buy the time i have argued with traffic to get there it would be about half 7 - 8 pm then the drive back down south.

not saying its not a good point i do agree an evening would be great. maybe we could combine it make a day doing it

mid afternoon/evening at the weekend ......

just a thought

Rabs

yea, whichever suits most matey.

i remember a meet at plank and leggit late one friday evening (think kazi wen to that and some other si don't recall now) and that was a wicked evening. but an afternoon and evening meet would be a good laugh - could get the pub involved so maybe they can cordon an area of the car park off and have our cars laid out in a show like arrangement for people to look at?? we did that before with Ultrajap and it was a great event and got loads of interest.....

just summit different and may make people travel from further afield to attend??

yea, whichever suits most matey.

i remember a meet at plank and leggit late one friday evening (think kazi wen to that and some other si don't recall now) and that was a wicked evening. but an afternoon and evening meet would be a good laugh - could get the pub involved so maybe they can cordon an area of the car park off and have our cars laid out in a show like arrangement for people to look at?? we did that before with Ultrajap and it was a great event and got loads of interest.....

just summit different and may make people travel from further afield to attend??

Now that sounds interesting and worth the travel time.

loooks like alot of people are intrested in this. i am up for any dates. my diary can be moved about easy enough. the afternoon and night sounds really gooood. give people chance to help each other with there cars if they are not to sure on how to do it :). Rob we can fit your headunit down there if you get 1 :). really looking forward to this. ohhhh yes sorry it was snowing last time we went.

see if we can get Mr Mole to travel down for it :P

Rabs

If I'm at home and not away working I'll WILL be there.

Needing a meet but this offshore / working away from home dose not help.

See you guys there !!!!!!

Can we have a deff answer so we know when to come down.

Will also need a post code for the Tom Tom, lol

Saturday would be best for us, then we could stay the night in a hotel near by.