Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Midlands Meet

paul cross

Great to see you all :)

Thanks to Rabster for taking your soldering iron :D

Thanks to Stav for delivering my new toy (car's looking great Stav :))

Thanks to Mrs Mole for the cakes/confectionary (Mum loved them !!)

Thanks to Steve for a peek @ the magazine

Thanks to Gord & Yeldarb for bringing the re-badged German Lexus :lol:

Thanks to all who turned up, veterans, regulars & newbies in fairy poor weather

I'm just sorry I had to dash off and couldn't spend longer catching up with you all.

It took 2 hours 47mins to get to Wandsworth, The M1 was busy but not too bad really,

the traffic was simply terrible when I got back to London :crybaby:

Here is the picture I took

LongEatonMeetCropped.jpg

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks guys for a good afternoon. I am slowly putting names and faces together, tis only my 2nd meet. Next time I will have my "Devil", and not a re-badged German Lexus with a Porsche body kit.

looks like you guys had a great meet. Sort of glad i decided i didnt have time to make it seeing as it took Wozza so long to make it to Wandsworth.

:tomato: yer chicken !! :tomato:

It was getting from the M1 to Wandsworth that was the hard bit :tsktsk:

looks like you guys had a great meet. Sort of glad i decided i didnt have time to make it seeing as it took Wozza so long to make it to Wandsworth.

:tomato: yer chicken !! :tomato:

It was getting from the M1 to Wandsworth that was the hard bit :tsktsk:

Yeah M4 wasnt great so jumped off early at Hounslow and went and saw a mate in Richmond instead of going straight home lol. Hope you made it back for the Quiz - What would the Ozzys do without you on a Sunday? :P

sounds like you had fun ppl, so where all the pic's

Mr Mole took some pic's, he set off from mine about 10.30am, dropping a supercharger off on the way, then home, im sure he will post pic's when he gets home :D

Mr Mole took some pic's, he set off from mine about 10.30am, dropping a supercharger off on the way, then home, im sure he will post pic's when he gets home :D

LOC = Lexus Owners Courier service :winky:

LOC = Lexus Owners Courier service :winky:

:lol:

So only myself & Mr Mole took photos ?

I can't seem to get the film anymore for my Box Brownie!!!

My other half is very good at cropping photographs she always cuts my head off, last time I told her to have the camera the other way and she chopped my arm off!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links