Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is 200 Rear Shock Absorbers

Hello everyone.........l have taken my IS200 for its MOT this morning and it passed with flying colours, although

l did get an 'Advisory Note' to the effect that the rear shock absorbers were 'misting oil' and needed to be

replaced a.s.a.p.

Can anyone advise me as to where l might obtain these from in the South of England, and a rough estimate of cost ?

Very many thanks

Barrie (Dr)

Hello everyone.........l have taken my IS200 for its MOT this morning and it passed with flying colours, although

l did get an 'Advisory Note' to the effect that the rear shock absorbers were 'misting oil' and needed to be

replaced a.s.a.p.

Can anyone advise me as to where l might obtain these from in the South of England, and a rough estimate of cost ?

Very many thanks

Barrie (Dr)

Have a look here matey...the KYB are OEM shocks....good price aswell....

http://www.buypartsby.co.uk/shock-absorbers.php

replaced a.s.a.p.

Very many thanks

Barrie (Dr)

Dazz32............Very many thanks for your very fast reply...........l only hope that l can help you in the future

l will ring them tomorrow

Safe driving

replaced a.s.a.p.

Very many thanks

Barrie (Dr)

Dazz32............Very many thanks for your very fast reply...........l only hope that l can help you in the future

l will ring them tomorrow

Safe driving

No worries matey thats what LOC`s for.....

also try www.lexuspartsdirect.co.uk.

Run by Lexus Swindon I think.

Price from them is.....£52.86 each inc VAT and free postage. Double check the part number etc though as it is different to the one I had!!

Where abouts in the south are ya??? i'm bournemouth, just put rear shock on mine & only cost me £37 (fitted myself)

Thanks DAZEL but l have now got this problem sorted.

Thanks also to all the other members who offered advice........what a nice bunch you all are

Safe driving

where did you get that shock from then? (£37).

Is that an original Lexus (KYB) shock?

My local motor factor, not sure on the make, it's a gas not an oil shock. Can find out if ya interested?