Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Possible Surrey Meet?

seolio

Just hope the MB club recognise Lexus as decent/quality cars instead of "Oh you drive a posh Toyota". This seems to be the mentality of most MB owners I have come across :)

Sorry guys,

I have not been around due to a few relationship problems.... It is still on... I have told everyone to get there from about 10am. I will probably be there all day, so anytime after 10.

If you need my number for anything.... 07889140038

Cheers

Ok excellent.... We will be parking in a field near to car park 3, so we have reserved parking :)

The BBQ is the other side of car park 3...

I am getting there around 10, so 11 is probably a good time, give us time to get everything running.

See you there, in the 80 F weather, lol

Big thanks to Nick and his Dad for organising this, it was fun. I don't think I've ever seen such a well-organised BBQ, they even had a bucket of soapy water to wash the BBQ utensils after using them to handle raw chicken !

Davros and I made it along with Nick, and we managed to have an equal number of Lexus there compared to Mercs (3 each), though other people came too with some different marques.

Nick, your car looked great and I hope you can get it sold soon for a decent price (folks - he's got an armrest !)

Sorry i couldn't make it along to this in the end - didn't end up leaving Bristol untill after 4 and then got stuck in the mother of all traffice jams on the way back (having got stuck in the daddy of all traffic jams on the way there) so just headed home.

Glad you guys had a good time - ended up subconsiously using Rolex's arm rest yesterday and decided that i need one! So might well buy yours Nick if you ever think about taking it off the car!