Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Mad This Is Mad But Cool

I'm surprised noone has slated this yet lol...so this is basically a hole in ur exhaust pipe that can be opened and closed yeh? so someone can have a silentish exhaust then open the valve and coz its before the backbox ur exhaust note is therefore increased? well...if i'm correct, wont this have an effect on exhaust backpressure therefore affecting performance of a car? i got a feeling it would have a negative effect on performance tbh

I'm surprised noone has slated this yet lol...so this is basically a hole in ur exhaust pipe that can be opened and closed yeh? so someone can have a silentish exhaust then open the valve and coz its before the backbox ur exhaust note is therefore increased? well...if i'm correct, wont this have an effect on exhaust backpressure therefore affecting performance of a car? i got a feeling it would have a negative effect on performance tbh

yea ..but one guy in clubaristo has fitted them and he did dyno run and claiming to get extra 37bhp .

yea ..but one guy in clubaristo has fitted them and he did dyno run and claiming to get extra 37bhp .

It will definitely help on forced induction car but for a N/A car you'd want it to open at higher rev's so that you dont affect the torque which is helped by back pressure in the exhaust system.