Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ccfl Halo Headlight

You would think that they would make RHD ones that would work for Japan, there must be a big market there ? Or maybe the Japanese equivalent of the MoT doesn't test the beam direction ?

Anyway, I think you'd be taking a pretty big risk if you bought them. Might be fine but I wouldn't be suprised if they were as Stav said, i.e. pointing in the wrong direction.

I have just recieved an e-mail from them and they say that these projectors are UK road legal. E-mail follows below:

Dear Customer,

Yes, we do have both LHD and RHD with E-mark for MOT approved.

Please visit us at our site for more special parts and sales: http://www.cargym.com/

Please feel free to email us if you have further questions. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ronno Ma

Business Manager

-----------------------------------------------------------

CarGym.com

4/F, A1, Gee Chang Industrial Building

108 Lok Shan Road

Tokwawan, Kowloon

Hong Kong

Email: ronnoma@car-gym.com

other than le the is200 does not have auto leveling headlights for them to be intergrated into.

I have just recieved an e-mail from them and they say that these projectors are UK road legal. E-mail follows below:

Dear Customer,

Please visit us at our site for more special parts and sales: http://www.cargym.com/

Please feel free to email us if you have further questions. Thank you.

Best Regards,

Ronno Ma

Business Manager

-----------------------------------------------------------

CarGym.com

4/F, A1, Gee Chang Industrial Building

108 Lok Shan Road

Tokwawan, Kowloon

Hong Kong

Email: ronnoma@car-gym.com

I've seen a few places that say these come in RHD versions, i was going to buy a pair then after some research found out the projectors are poor quality and the fit isn't great. You also need to mod the wings to fit IS300 lights to a 200. Someone has already fitted these lights to their IS200 on here-can't remember who now?!

There are companies out there who do projector retrofits, or try it yourself, there are some walk throughs on youtube.

The E-mark (assuming it's genuine and they haven't just faked it) is one thing, but it still doesn't necessarily mean they'll pass the UK MoT.

I too seem to remember someone here buying some of these and finding the beam was wrong for the UK.

That was me who bought & fitted those lights in the past. I had to change them because they fail on MOT. But I miss the look of those lights on my car and that is why I wanted to buy them again but making sure I get full information this time & your opinion too.

I know but last time they didn't mention about the LHD. And even the MOT guy said that I should have gone for the LHD as they were for the RHD and throwing lights to the right. But if you guys think that I would be taking a risk then I'd better stick with my original ones.. :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links