Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Swiss Watches Online

gib

Hi,

Looking to purchase a Tag Heuer watch online. There are a few companies online such as PrecisionTime, SwissWatches or AAtime.

They sell the genuine thing ( I bought an Omega a few years ago online from Blitz Watches) for about 15% cheaper.

Anyone else bought from any other online company?

Thanks

I got my small Tag F1 off eBay used for around £50 about 8 years ago. Worked fine but looked a bit tatty. Sent it to Tag for a full service. Got a new glass, bezel and Battery. Going from memory I think that was around £60. Not sure if you can get such a full service at a decent price now. It's still running btw!

Another option is, wait for it, Tesco clubcard vouchers. Goldsmiths sell Tag and take clubcard vouchers at 4 x face value. Admitedy you'd need a lot of them but worth knowing.

Malc

I got a Breitling and bought it from an authorised dealer. Was told not to buy on-line as 90% of watches are fakes on-line. (they can even doctor the certificates). Me.. personally wouldn't chance it...

Col

Hi,

Looking to purchase a Tag Heuer watch online. There are a few companies online such as PrecisionTime, SwissWatches or AAtime.

They sell the genuine thing ( I bought an Omega a few years ago online from Blitz Watches) for about 15% cheaper.

Anyone else bought from any other online company?

Thanks

be careful. tag dont officially sell online. only in authorized stores. carefull youe not buying a good fake!

The last time I bought online I purchased using the finance deal. So if it didnt work out, I would claim through the company. Suppose I could do the same wit my credit card, but the finance co. seemed safer.

My Omega was spot and I saved about £300. It just didnt come with an Omega guarantee, so if something went wrong, I couldnt take it to a dealer. But it was ok.

Just wondered if anyone had used any similar companies.

Cheers