Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wiring From Passenger Side To Driver Side

i did mine not to long ago

just take of the cover to the spedo and find the two wires that make the key light up. thats 12v and stays on when you open the door

hey, got all that done, have the drivers side light all wired up, its just i am not sure were i should pass the wire for the passenger side light through the drivers side?

Yeah mate thats it.

ah great thanks, got to get a bit of wire because the wire they came with aint ling enough but drivers side is done, only one problem, managed to blow a fuse, the one for the ignition barrel light,

:offtopic: Hey mate, do you know where that fuse is? Coz mine blew last night too, and I miss my blue footwells when I get in the car :crybaby: lol

Yeah mate thats it.

ah great thanks, got to get a bit of wire because the wire they came with aint ling enough but drivers side is done, only one problem, managed to blow a fuse, the one for the ignition barrel light,

:offtopic: Hey mate, do you know where that fuse is? Coz mine blew last night too, and I miss my blue footwells when I get in the car :crybaby: lol

hey yeah after a lot of looking i found it, it was in the passenger side fuse box, it was the 7.5 amp fuse for the dome light,

Did you get this sorted ? Did this ages ago and still looks so cool when I get in the car :)

Also using the ign ring light as a feed, the LED's will fade out in time with the dome light.

hey, yeah got it all wired in last night, pulled out panel with the heated seat buttons and trc and snow and put the wiring in the back of there, all wired up to the ignition barrel now and looks brilliant, gonna stick up some more pics tonight

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links