Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Engine Swap

It will but it's a LOT of work - you're talking lots of custom fabrication and you need a tuner who is very experienced who would be able to do this.

Just look at Monster-Mat or Gsportcars threads from the past and you can see just how long it took to get a 2JZ-GTE up and running in an IS shell :)

You're looking at months and I'd have said many thousands if not upwards of €10,000 and many months of work :o

that looks very nice mat. any idea how much that cost?

i do know how much it cost....and was quite alot but the quality was spot on. and most of the parts were new from Toyota

right i see. i reckon over £15k

that looks very nice mat. any idea how much that cost?

i do know how much it cost....and was quite alot but the quality was spot on. and most of the parts were new from Toyota

right i see. i reckon over £15k

maybe so, but im sure mat would be the 1st to say its not about the cost mate!!!

we don't always do things on a rational economic perspective - well i don't, lol. its the thrill/enjoyment/passion/uniqueness of it all.

The Monster is an awesome piece of kit, remember the first time Mat took me for a drive when we were in Soltau - it was still limited on the revs and it still scared the crap out of me!

And Mat, don't forget, are we having kebabs and blueberry milkshakes next weekend?!