Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Body Kits?

Alright fokls, I was looking for a C west front bumper and found one for sale at mad motors at a really good price, unfortunately they no longer sell them, dam. Next place i was going to try was Lextacy (unless anyone has any other suggestions?). How ever my main problem is that they have it lised under IS300, as far as i know they are the same but didn't want to take the risk without asking first. This basically stemms back when a friend bought IS300 side skirt and they were slightly longer then needed, however i think this ended up being a problem with the supplier but not sure.

they will fit, just that the bumpers will stick out a little further front and rear, the problem this causes on the rear is the exhaust will sit in the recess further, the brackets that support the front bumper under the front lights will not support as well on the front.

the front and rear Crash bar/plates will not sit flush with the inside of the bumpers

however front or rear bumper lips designed for the Euro/JDM bumpers will not fit US bumpers.

i cant see why your friend had a problem with the is300 side skirts, the is200 and 300 use the exact same shell, .......its US and EURO/JDM spec thats different

the only physical difference is the bumpers....

just a heads up mate, lots of guys on the my.is forum say to avoid Lextasy apparently this guy is apparently a bit dodgy.

also mate have a look at the hippo sleek kit, yemgi has it on his car and it looks well nice.

Cheers guys,

As for the hippo sleek kit i was also considering this but seems near impossible to find. Just bought a new laptop and had all the bookmarks saved in the old one, will just have to keep searching lol.

Not having much luck at all though, anyone any suggestions?