Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

:) Glad the advice helped out. How much larger is it than the TTE IC is it? I've never had them side by side as my kit never had one.

Thanks for your advice mate. It was very helpful. It is almost double the size. From my calculations is around 80% larger.

Gone and bought that pulley myself - hopefully it will help cure my belt slip by tightening it all up a little. Thanks for the research :P

No problem mate I am glad I could help. I will also have mine fitted together with the other staff next week.

I want to get a 200cell katalytic converter. Does anyone know what are the inlet and outlet dimensions of the OEM katalyste. Also what are the overall dimensions of the OEM katalyst? I have found a couple of 200cell katalytic converters which are not the same. The first one has 320mm length, 150mm width, 100mm height and 55mm inlet and outlet diameters. The other one has 270mm length, 130mm width, 120mm height and 50-65mm inlet and outlet diameters. Do I also need a flexi exhaust pipe?

:) Glad the advice helped out. How much larger is it than the TTE IC is it? I've never had them side by side as my kit never had one.

Thanks for your advice mate. It was very helpful. It is almost double the size. From my calculations is around 80% larger.

Today I received the two silicon reducers hoses for the intercooler and also the free fitting kit that was not included in the King's intercooler package. So I arranged on Wednesday to fit all the parts I have gathered the last two months . Pictures and details will follow soon for all the parts that will be fitted on the car.

Not bad for 4.99 pounds each.

post-27376-1252953451.jpg

post-27376-1252953471.jpg

Today I took my car to the mechanic to fit most of the parts I have collected the last two months. Firstly we changed the oil and oil filter. Then we fitted the Hotchkis sway bars. Next step was to change the pulley tensioner. Lastly we changed the intercooler.

Front Sway Bar

post-27376-1253134123.jpg

post-27376-1253134141.jpg

post-27376-1253134175.jpg

post-27376-1253134247.jpg

Rear Sway Bar

post-27376-1253134290.jpg

Pulley Belt Tensioner, Old and New

post-27376-1253134331.jpg

New Intercooler

post-27376-1253134389.jpg

post-27376-1253134415.jpg

post-27376-1253134415.jpg

Motul 300V 10W40

Well mate to tell you the truth I cannot hear now the real tone of the HKS exhaust, because I also have changed the exhaust manifold which gives an exra noise and also i have the noise from the induction kit. So at the end of they day the only thing i do not hear is the sound generated from the hks exhaust. From what I know the sport katalyst gives a little more sound, that is why i will fit also a flexible hose pipe to reduce the noise from the Magnaflow. But if you went an idea of the sound from a whole changed exhaust on a lexus is200 with a supercharger here is a video:

http://www.youtube.com/user/Sirrrion#play/...l/2/d15Ctu9lSJI

just bought 3liter Boost juice for my water/methanol kit (95% Methanol & 5%Toluole). For 3 liters the cost was 6euro. Not bad I believe. So know I have everything and I am ready to install the kit. Hopefully I will fit it on Saturday. :D

Today i fitted an electronic boost gauge since the one i had on my car was an analog Wika and was not very accurate. So I found a cheap one on eBay and I bought it. It was very easy to fit and included everything such as installation manual and elastic hose. For the time being i do not have a gauge holder for the center of the dash and i have not found any that i like or do not need many modifications to fin in my car. So I decided that i will use the ashtray as a gauge holder since i do not smoke and it is a good position to fit the gauge and also it has a good visual contact. I did a hole in the ashtray and also on the center dash console in order to accomodate the gauge. I used a drill and also the dremel to open the hole. For 12Volt power supply I used the lighter supply which provides power with the inginition in start. Here are some pics how the gauge looks fitted in place.

94113398.jpg

46665344.jpg

69301960.jpg

That steering wheel is nice mate :)

The car sounds great, I'd forgotten how much noise those things make when you let your foot off!

And to think I did about 30k miles like that :D

That steering wheel is nice mate :)

The car sounds great, I'd forgotten how much noise those things make when you let your foot off!

And to think I did about 30k miles like that :D

Yes, hehehe it is a good fun to see many turining heads from other drivers.

• 2 weeks later...

As you might be expecting I should have fitted the Magnaflow Catalytic Converter that I got the last few days. Well I went to two well known exhaust shops in Athens and both stated that the Catalytic Converter that I got is too small for my engine motor (it is rated up to 200 hp) despite what the German L O C members say (A couple have installed this catalytic converter and did not have problems). So I was suggested to fit a 200 cells HJS catalytic converter which is rated up to 300 hp. Last week I could not play with my car since my daughter was born. So today i found some time and went to exhaust shop to fit the new catalytic converter.

33672559.jpg

95376066.jpg

After the installation I went for a run. Woooow, :shock: I could see the difference after 4000rpm. The car pulls harder and I could feel the difference.:glare: The car goes faster and I feel the extra power.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links