Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Probably The Worst Post I'm Having To Make?

OMG Chris ive just read through the post, cant believe whats happened, im gutted for you!! I really dont know what else to say mate, i know im a few miles away but if ur needing anythin give me a shout!

Chris

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh my god , so sorry to be reading this mate.

Hope its not as bad as you think it is.

My heart gose out to you mate.

With all the friends you have on here that will help in anyway that they can, the bandit will live again !!!!

And once you get it up and running again all will be good.

OMG this is unreal & im stunned & gutted 4 u :crybaby::ohmy:

Bet u didnt sleep with it all goin round in your head fingers crossed that it will turn out ok ?

I've just been looking thru your photos & reading up on all the mods you've done to your lex, STUNNING, and i feel for you :crybaby: sounds like you are taking it very well considering.

I like your positive outlook on it, and if worst comes to worst, i'm sure you'll buy another motor and re-live all the fun you've had modifying your current one, you must have been struggling to find something else to tinker with anyway????

Best of luck!!

So gutted to read this, like everyone else is.

If there is anything I can do to help just shout. I may have a few bits left from my conversion, I need to see what James has left, and whatever there is you can have.

Phil.

OMG Chris so shocked to be reading this also

Let us know when you have it back in your garage, hope you find out what caused it.....

thank god you came out when you did

if you need a hand with anything just give us a shout ill see what i can sort

Rabs

sorry to hear this as you put so much time into it as you say, you do have a spare lex dont you? I hope you Put everything on your insurance as well mate, if not i'd move them ;)

mate im gutted for you,it wasnt anything to do with that battery plate by any chance was it

whats that mate?

Chris had just made up and fitted a stainless Battery cover plate. I think he's deleted the posting with the photos in though, it was in another thread.

The pic is on this topic I must admit didnt see it the first time I read the thread, looked really good as well to be fair.

Your engine bay looked mint mate so so sorry to hear this. I can imagine how you're feeling.

Hope its not as serious as first thought and can be sorted easier than you think.

Good luck getting it sorted dude.

OMG only just reading this and im gutted for you, i hope its not as bad as is 1st thought and you get it fixed soon. If its any conselation if there is loom damage the one of the good things with Lexus and Toyota's is that yje looms come in sections mostly.

If you need any help dont hesitate to give me a shout

Terrible news, just hope it can be sorted.

Just had a thought did you notify your insurers of the Battery cover mod I would hate to see you in a position where the assessor comes out sees the mod and invalidates a claim.

This is not intended to make you feel any worse just don't want you to have any more problems.

Thanks for all the comments guys and girls, still trying to get my head round the next action to take? The insurers have told me that if its a valid claim they will probably only cover the basic cost of the car? but will see what happens there? :unsure:

Its burnt through a lot of the main wiring loom and nearby components,(connector plugs etc) one thing though that i'm relieved about is that the supercharger is still complete and has no damage apart from the plastic casing on the bypass cable and its covered in smoke but will get it cleaned up again :(

Couple of pics :(

DSC00343.jpg

DSC00344.jpg

DSC00347.jpg

DSC00352.jpg

Not sure where to go from here, but i will be back even if i have to build a new one :)

***** mate, that doesn't look too healthy.....

i'm glad the the s/c is alright mate - at least thats a saving grace!!

hope you can get it sorted mate and it isn't written off!! its a fine motor matey and i know ur passion for it will inspire you!!!

rob

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links