Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm on my second drivers mat, really poor quality in my opinion as the part directly below the accelerator just keeps on wearing

anyone know where I can get just one or two good mats from, rather than a full set from Lexus again for 80 notes!

I have an IS200 my drivers side mat is also worn through- the other 3 are alomost new. The OEM drivers mats could have done with extra heel protection.

I bought a 2nd hand set of OEM mats from eBay and put the old ones on top of the new ones. See if you can find a 2nd handset of mats from eBay.

I have the rubber mats that came with the car 2nd hand, and I also would like to get some quality carpet mats, the ruber mats a fine but, they dont shout luxury.

I went to Lexus Stockport to buy some Lexus mats, £85 + vat and looked like they were made for about £2.50, so I still have the rubber mats.

I have tried emailing this company a couple of times but no reply

http://www.extremeautoaccessories.co.uk/pr...hp?section=3351

I'd be interested in anything else you find, I'd still like to replace these rubber mats, especially now the good weather is here.

As I understand it, fabric mats designed for the manual 220 or 250 may not fit the 250 auto, so check before buying. Rubber mats can be trimmed at certain points - I trimmed my driver's mat with scissors, but most would probably use a stanley knife or similar.

I thinks its Lexus mats all over. Our RX mats were showing wear all too frequently[on the drivers' side that is] and we changed them regularly. I kept a close eye on eBay and whenever genuine sets came up, bought them and used them when needed. Car was bought as an AUC (came with black mats) we then bought a set of grey mats and towards the end of ownership bought a set of [genuine] black mats when sold.

Never really had this wear issue with other cars.

I have just bought a set of mats from eBay and they are arriving on Monday. Cost me £45 including delivery. Will let everyone know how they are compared to the standard ones. I changed them because I have beige interior and beige mats are a very bad idea (especially since it rains so much here), so I am going to replace them with black ones instead.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links