Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

Before last seaon, Driven (Ch 4) was much better than the other motoring shows, then suddenly it went pear-shaped while Fifth Gear / Top Gear really got their act together. It would be great if Driven got back on track too.

Looking forward to the new series of Top Gear anyhow :D

Nige

I thought the last series of top gear was very poor compared to how it used to be. It seemed all self congratulatory and opinionated and not much car stuff really.

Here's hoping for better things.... :unsure:

Well i think the IS200 is quite a good and popular car amungst my friends although they didnt rate them

till they seen it. For some unknown reason most people love there beemers, which fair enough they

are lovely but for money for value etc, they are sh!t. I find alot of people have no idea about Lexus, and give it the 'Old Man' image. How could you diss quality like that?

btw where on the cool board does the IS200 sit.

Unfortunately I seem to remember that Clarkson put it in the Seriously Uncool section because "Alan Partridge drives one!" :angry:

However I also remember that he put the Fiat Multipla in the Cool section. :duh:

An entertaining man but seriously misguided sometimes!!!!! :blink:

I noticed Top Gear managed to make the MR2 look sh!t again by putting a Ferrari modded 2 on the show.....

They never seem to realise that 95% of MR2 owners know the Ferrari conversion is cr@p and would never try to ruin their car in sucha manner....

Would love to have seen the show though, hear the "Land Rover" was something to be seen....

The Bowler Wildcat........