Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tattoo's

Andy-R

You went through with it then mate, so how was it? :D Look forward to the pic's, ( No private parts though please :lol: )

Is it Blue and white by any chance mate? (yes i mean the tattoo before anybody starts :D)

I havnt got any, always wanted one but just never got round to it :whistling:

I very stupidly had one on the inside of my wrist when i was 15 :iraqi-info-minister: and now i have to spend 5 times as much if not more to get rid of it!!! :oops:

I dont like it but it doesnt majorly bother me because i can just wear bracelets to cover it but my boyfriend James hates it! :yack:

I dont have any problems with tatoos, each to their own!! but i was young and stupid and regret mine.

Dont want to hi jack the thread but has any one tried any tattoo removals i.e. Laser or Eraze? any recomendations?

:)

I had my first done last October. Like you, I wanted one for years. Surprisingly I never got one done whilst I was in the armed forces but got it done when I was 38.

Yeah Stav realised i'd spelt it wrong but in my defense I was tired and had a few Stella's, only to numb the pain honest :whistling:

Wozza :sick::lol:

No Chris it's not blue and white but my next one will be :lol:

It really wasn't that bad the missus got 1 on her foot and that from her face looked like it hurt alot :hehe: want a couple more but will wait a while.

I had my first done last October. Like you, I wanted one for years. Surprisingly I never got one done whilst I was in the armed forces but got it done when I was 38.

38 Mate, you don't look 38 :o

What, more like 58? :lol:

3483.jpg

Nice work matey :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nice Wozza, like that

Got 4 tat's, mostly in my youth, a tip tho, if the tat doesn't mean something to you (i.e. not kids names, nationallity, in rememberance of someone or club like Wozza) then i think there is every chance that over time you will regret it, some of my mates have got some right howlers!!!!

i have 7 tats (6 on arms 1 on leg), most where done whilst i was serving in the army, kind of typical suaddie thing to do lol, still thinking of getting 2 more, large one on back and small one on neck, most painful one(done in saudi)was my smallest one on wrist think tat man dug too deep and hit bone :tsktsk:, funny but that was the last one i got done(big girls blouse that i am but tears came to my eyes that day :whistling: )

I very stupidly had one on the inside of my wrist when i was 15 :iraqi-info-minister: and now i have to spend 5 times as much if not more to get rid of it!!! :oops:

I dont like it but it doesnt majorly bother me because i can just wear bracelets to cover it but my boyfriend James hates it! :yack:

I dont have any problems with tatoos, each to their own!! but i was young and stupid and regret mine.

Dont want to hi jack the thread but has any one tried any tattoo removals i.e. Laser or Eraze? any recomendations?

:)

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE ERAZE (OR TAT BE GONE, REJUVI ETC). IT IS THE MOST STUPID AND POTENTIALLY DANGEROUS PRODUCT IN THE TATTOO INDUSTRY YOU DON'T EVEN NEED A LICENSE TO USE IT. Be warned.

If you want to know more we can talk via PM. As a tattoo studio owner for over 10 years I do know a few things about this industry, I also own a laser for the removal of tattoos, so again I know a lot about the problems and solutions to removing tattoos.

In fact if anyone wants help or advice about their tattoos just PM me, always happy to help!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links