Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Gym Do You Go ?

Saraj

just how much time everyones goes to the gym

ive just joined and been going everyday for about 1.5 hours

im tempted t o go again today

ive spent almost 4 years not being active at all

p.s my posts are short and sweet as ive broken my keyboard on my laptop after fitting an internal Bluetooth module, so having to use the on screen keyboard whichis slooooooow

I go 3 times a week for an hour, I mainly do cardio.

If you looked at me you wouldn't have thought I do any kind of exercise!

I go 3-5 times a day......... in my dreams :yahoo:

:lol:

I have heart-rate controlled gym equipment at home and spend an hour on it doing cardio-vascular virtually every morning before breakfast.

I say i'm going to join the same date every year...January 1st! But i'm yet to join a gym. I could do with losing a few pounds i just feel everyone down the gym is superfit and i may feel a bit odd...my mate is a personal trainer but doesn't live close enough for me to take advantage of it.

I started recently only 150 quid a year so all good.

all those that do just cardio beware half the body weight your loosing is lean muscle, resistance traing is everybit as good as cardio for burning fat whilst at the gym but due to the extra lean mass you will have your metabolic rate will also increase burning more fat whilst watching tele, sat in front of a pc etc. Plus it makes cleaning the car so much easier.

My recommendation for not arnying up is to do lower weight higher rep work 12-15 reps a time will increase stamina rather than bulking out increasing strength, decreasing fat.

monday-bodypump then gym-big weights

tuesday-gym-big weights

wed-gym -big weights

thurs-bodypump then gym-big weights

fri-walk my pup

sat-walk the pup

sun-bodypump and then gym-big weights

sorry to hear that rory but at least you have the lex.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links