Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Congratulation

Gord

Congratulations mate on getting the free strut brace :D

I passed this to Wozza (free) and in turn he to Rabster, Rabster to Aztecbandit and then on to you mate all for free :D Good members make this club :D

Bet that has saved you some money mate :winky:

Happy to help matey, Gord was given it by anoher club member, he then very generously gave it to me,

I had fully intended to spray it and put it on my car, but after fitting my HKS Circle Earth kit it wouldn't fit,

so I (after asking Gord if it was alright to pass on for free) gave it to another member - Rabster, who then

decided against fitting it (can't remember why) so he asked me if he could pass it on, so it was going to go

to Aztecbandit, who now is unable to use it, so it has found a new home.

All completely for free, club members helping each other out, thats what LOC is all about :D :yahoo: :D

(we may twist Mr Mole's arm for some of Mrs Mole's excellent cakes on Sunday) :lol:

I will have to take the strut brace into work tomorrow and cut a bit from the underside to make it fit.

But all will be good :whistling:

Thanks again guys

wont this afect it structural integrity and therefore affect what it does?

I will have to take the strut brace into work tomorrow and cut a bit from the underside to make it fit.

Thanks again guys

Not really mate, its double skined and its just a small section from the under side.

There was a bit all ready cut out of it but needing to cut out a bit further along.

Then going to weld the bit I cut out back into the whole that was all ready there.

So all will be good.

I have cut the bit out all I need to do is weld it back in.

But I'm off work this week so it will have to wait.

Thanks again guys

Not really mate, its double skined and its just a small section from the under side.

There was a bit all ready cut out of it but needing to cut out a bit further along.

Then going to weld the bit I cut out back into the whole that was all ready there.

So all will be good.

come on down here use my works welder then the strut brace would have traveled as much as that supercharger you transported lol

Rabs

Thanks again guys

So all will be good.

come on down here use my works welder then the strut brace would have traveled as much as that supercharger you transported lol

Rabs

Thanks for the offer Rabs but think I'll just phone one of my mates from work and get them to weld it, then get another workmate to deliver it to mine :winky:

Thanks again guys

So all will be good.

Rabs

Thanks for the offer Rabs but think I'll just phone one of my mates from work and get them to weld it, then get another workmate to deliver it to mine :winky:

Ahhh but will it be arriving by lexus courier though :P

Rabs

Thanks again guys

So all will be good.

Rabs

Ahhh but will it be arriving by lexus courier though :P

Rabs

:lol::lol: No fraid not only special items get the lexus courier treatment :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links