Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Old Is200 - Best In Reliability According To Autoexpress

Yes i read this, its a few weeks old now. It came 1st place in another poll too. Was it build quality?

It was the best car in the Auto Express polls for some time.

Quite an achievement for a car that went out of production 4 years ago!

Very interesting - thanks for the links.

I knew they'd got great reviews in the past on reliability and build quality. It makes pleasant reading that there's nothing been built since that can top it. :)

Just a shame the running costs are so dismal really, with only the RX8, Imprezza and Saab 9-5 coming in for a worse deal than we do. At least those cars have solid performance that can explain the high running costs, which can't really be said about the IS200.

It's a good job the car is pretty much perfect (apart from maybe the boot size) in all other aspects to make up for these shortcomings. And despite it all, I still absolutely love driving my IS200.

It's a good job the car is pretty much perfect (apart from maybe the boot size)

You think you have problems :yahoo::lol:

I must admit I like fact it still rates very highly. It's the most reliable car I have ever owned.

(previous cars including 2 Ford's, a Honda, a Subaru & a Vauxhall)

It is very impressive it's still up there, but shows how well put together it really is - in some ways it's a downside though, problems are an easy way to get rid of a car, but this one's been so good there's no real reason to change it in the first place, and the other worry is that nothing you could replace it with would be as reliable!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links