Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

PHONE HOLDER

Blue Wax, I checked out your links, and only problem I found was most either didn't carry the kit for my model of Ericsson phone, or didn't ship outwith USA. After some more research found two suppliers which did both:

CCM's own online store at http://store.yahoo.com/ccm/index.html

Ezcor-9000 Technologies at http://www.ezcor.com/car_kits.html

However, CCM were about $10 cheaper than Ezcor, so I've ordered from CCM. I'll update this thread when I receive the kit so I can let everyone know how I got on.

Gareth

Correction to my last reply! After submitting my order CCM e-mailed me to advised there would be an additional charge of US$34 for shipping from US to UK! Went back to Ezcor and they only wanted an additional $4 for my international shipping to the UK, so have cancelled CCM order and gone with Ezcor.

for the IS200 mobile adaptor it is about £87+tax? it it an amplifier that fits behind the c pillar trim and connects into the radio. for me its not worth it i just use one of those ear piece things £5 from a market and it works fine:D

• 2 weeks later...

OK I got my CCM navigator from the USA after only a week! Thoughts so far:

It seems to work well, but it's still slightly in the way of gear knob - particularly so when selecting reverse, but you also nudge it every time you select 1st gear. Unavoidable really due to position of lighter socket. It came with a free extension, which does allow you to get it out of the way of the gear knob, but its then on such a long (wobbly) stalk that I think it looks a bit daft!! If the standard connector into the lighter socket were about 1 inch longer it would probably be perfect for the IS200. However, in spite of above, I'd still recommend it as a good and cheap hands-free solution for the IS200.