Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

They have gone up on eBay. They were around £90.00 for the GS when I bought one (4 months ago) they are now £144 odd. Try your motorfactor first.

Hi, Give Euro Car Parts a call, I used the Chester branch and had to be picked up of the floor with shock at the best price ever £37.70 including the vat yes £37.70 each, how they can charge £144 on eBay and even more at lexus is beyond me.

They have gone up on eBay. They were around £90.00 for the GS when I bought one (4 months ago) they are now £144 odd. Try your motorfactor first.

Hi, Give Euro Car Parts a call, I used the Chester branch and had to be picked up of the floor with shock at the best price ever £37.70 including the vat yes £37.70 each, how they can charge £144 on eBay and even more at lexus is beyond me.

Interesting that eurocarparts are not doing just euro cars anymore. I would not of thought to call them for a jap motor. I'm well impressed with that price for a top wishbone, that's more a bottom balljoint price.

justed call europarts and the price £154+vat

That does surprise me,Did you ring euro car parts or euro parts there are two differant companies, Just to prove I paid £37.70 here is a photo of the invoice all i can say someone at euro car parts made a big boob if you phoned the right one, but a good one for me LOL

Photo-0082-1.jpg

Hi Guys,

my local garage also got me an upper wishbone for £50, not sure who their supplier is but they must be out there somewhere for reasonable money, personally I was shocked in comparison to £140 eBay prices. Made a massive difference to handling of the car in my case, its like a different car!

• 2 weeks later...
Looking for the best place to buy a UPPER WISHBONE ARM SUSPENSION

gree with garethr, that “Blueprint” parts are probably a more affordable option – a lot cheaper than the £400.00 per unit from dealers and £140.00 on eBay

Blueprint is a name for parts from Automotive Distributors Ltd – their URL to find a local dealer is: www.blueprint-adl.com

GS 300 upper suspension arms (mines a 2001) are:

N/S/F Upper Suspension Arm ADT38693

O/S/F Upper Suspension Arm ADT38692

My local motor factor just quoted me £72.28 incl VAT per unit, so I’m happy. Hope this helps.