Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I have a small problem with the Aircon. Whe starting up after leaving the car for a while the Radio settings are displayed almost immediatly but on the Air-con side the Front window demister light flashes for 25 times and all that comes up is the seated person and a down facing arrow. The settings that I had when switching off are not displayed. I have to switch it back on using the Auto Button and then the display comes up but with the temperatures set at 22 each side. I awlays have the settings at 18 each side, auto, dual and A/C on.

If I switch off for a few minutes then on restart the previous settings do come up!

Its in to Lexus Bristol on Wednesday but they seemed a bit mystified when I booked it in.

Anybody got any ideas/experiences on this? I suspect a sendor is playing up.

• 2 weeks later...

OH well, looks like I have an unique problem! Lexus Bristol had not seen this before. After a couple of days investigation it is beginning to look like a problem with the wiring loom that connects the Air Con Control unit. 10 days lead time on the part though. It may be cheaper than the grand or so for a replacement control unit.

• 2 months later...
OH well, looks like I have an unique problem! Lexus Bristol had not seen this before. After a couple of days investigation it is beginning to look like a problem with the wiring loom that connects the Air Con Control unit. 10 days lead time on the part though. It may be cheaper than the grand or so for a replacement control unit.

Not so unique after all! Mine started doing this last week. Did you get a fix?