Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Official Group Buy Stainless Clock Surround

redz_UK

Group Buy for stainless clock surround.

NEW PICS

acpanelrings1.jpg

acpanelrings2.jpg

acpanelrings3.jpg

These perfectly match the finish of the rings from Goldilocks Engineering and brings it all together with the chrome inserts on the air vents. Gear stick surround and gear knob!

The interest thread is now closed as the GB is now live. Please add your name below to take part in the Group Buy.

The price (including delivery) is £11 per surround.

The order/payment form can be downloaded here

Please send the completed form to goldilockseng1@aol.com

Very Important:

When you email the form please put "clock dial" as the subject otherwise it will get lost in Grahams junk folder and he won't be able to send you an invoice out.

Please note: This GB will close at 5pm on Friday 29th May

Buyers List:

Kam05

Ormi

Cous3

Talisker

deckie77

ally

tommy 20165

abbas

I've already filled and sent back the request form from Graham in the last topic. Waiting for the Paypal invoice now...

Invoice recieved and paid. Any ideas when Graham will start making/sending out the clock surrounds?

i have mines :lol: they look very sexy.

Can you post a pic?

Redz post a pic already mate.

i have a question for graham. he was saying on the other thread about a engrave clock sorround any idea what he ws on about?

i have mines :lol: they look very sexy.

Can you post a pic?

Redz post a pic already mate.

i have a question for graham. he was saying on the other thread about a engrave clock sorround any idea what he ws on about?

the engraving is the h m and :00 markings.. you have a choice to display then or flipit over and they disappear!!

for those who cant download the form here it is,just copy and paste to a blank email.

Goldilocks Engineering

Request form for Lexus clock dial. Please fill in all the details and send the completed document to goldilockseng1@aol.com . A paypal invoice will be sent to your email address and when completed, your rings will be dispatched to you

Name:

Address:

Email:

The cost of the clock dial has been significantly reduced and has been negotiated at a special onetime only price to members of www.lexusownersclub.co.uk .

Please state your required quantity up to a maximum of two:

Shipping costs have also been included in the price.

All items are pre-wrapped in tissue paper before being carefully placed in a bubble wrapped packet which is thoroughly sealed and posted the same day.

Thank you, you are finished...now please send to goldilockseng1@aol.com

Awaiting invoice :yawn:

did you write clock dial as the subject on the email?if not it gets lost in his junk file.

Blimey!!!

That was quick- got mine already. I paid on Monday and I got the clock surround in today's post.

Quality is excellent- matches the a/c rings perfectly. Will be fitting my clock surround on the weekend.

Blimey!!!

That was quick- got mine already. I paid on Monday and I got the clock surround in today's post.

Quality is excellent- matches the a/c rings perfectly. Will be fitting my clock surround on the weekend.

great news!!

Graham is back on the ball now so hopefully all orders should be fulfilled in a few days..

get em quick the group buy isnt open for long!!

New pics added on the first post now..

These perfectly match the finish of the rings from Goldilocks Engineering and brings it all together with the chrome inserts on the air vents. Gear stick surround and gear knob!

There was a lot of interest in the first thread but not so many buyers!!

remember that this ends on friday and once its gone.. its gone!!

There may be options for other group buys for more shiny stuff from Graham..

how about some shiney dials like steve??they look amazin along with the a/c rings and clock face!sure lots of people would buy them price depending of course but the more people that buy them the cheaper they will be?.

IMG_2323_a.jpg

ps steve sorry nicked your photo but its for the loc cause.