Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Official Group Buy Stainless Clock Surround

redz_UK

The shiny dials are already available for the early cars, the problems is the later cars with some lights in different places. Whoever makes them needs to have a dash set to be able to test-fit them. I'm pretty sure that Jason, who made the dials I have (and Prolex sell them), recently got his hands on a later set of clocks so should be able to get those made up. I suggest sticking with Jason/Prolex with these, to be honest.

As for the radiator panels, again, anyone making them would need access to a car to try them out. They would also need access to a suitable machine to fold the panels. One option would be to take one of the panels made by TheDon, un-fold it, and that would give a template to make them (and allow measurements to be taken on where to fold it).

Has everyone who has paid got their surround ?
Hi,just to confim yes they are all made just waiting for them to come bk from engraving will check on them this afternoon .cheers Graham

Thanks for the update Graham.

Got mine yesterday. Hopefully be fitting it later today. Quality is up to Graham's usual high standards. :)

Phoned home, wife says shiney bits are there, will fit them when i get back on the beach,

Cheers Graham, cant wait to get them fitted :D