Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tte Sport Front Bumper Grills

Does anyone know roughly what these cost?

I have a bumper i'll be fitting soon but the grills are a state. I've been offered a brand new set but not sure on the price of them or if the offer is a good one?

Any ideas? And where could you source the grills from anyway?

Thanks in advance.

I'm not actually sure you can buy the mesh separately, so that's probably why they're asking a high price for them. The obvious alternative is to just get some mesh from B&Q so need to weigh up whether it's worth the price difference.........

there was a set on eBay started at £30.

Here's the advert: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/LEXUS-IS200-TTE-FRON...93%3A1|294%3A50

I only want the top bit so i emailed then rang them and got a full set for about £32 delivered. (glad i did now seeing the finishing price)

What bits do you need? cause i only need the top grill not the three bottom ones if you want to make an offer? the kit comes with screws and everything.

It even came with a small TTE gel badge but i'm keeping that.

Stav

Ok here what happened!

The link you put up there Stav is exactly what i'm talkin about. I bid on the grills (a bit more than i wanted to) but fell out when it started getting silly. Shocking like Stevie says that it went for £67 plus P+P!!

Well i got a second chance offer from the seller so i e-mailed back explaining i thought the item sold for a price over what i consider it to be worth. They e-mailed back to say they would sell to me for £60 (Still overpriced!)

What i now find very interesting (and annoying) is that you got a complete set Stav, for £32!!

Either they didn't know what they were worth before the auction end or they had auto bid by someone to notch up the price against me as it was only me and another bidder.

I would've been more than happy to pay £32 for the set.

Anyway i'm going to e-mail them back now. Do you think i should tell them i know of someone (Stav) who got them for £32? Or what?

And Stav, thanks v.much for the offer mate, i might just have the lower parts off you if i get no joy from eBay seller.

How much you after for them dude?

Hmm not fussed if you mention that you know someone who got them cheaper.

he originally wanted £30 plus £2.50 postag, then VAT on top of the lot. So nearly £38.

I said that was a bit much as i only wanted the top bit and he said he'd do the set for £25 plus postage plus Vat. coming to £31.63.

Sounds like he's got a few sets. and theres another auction gone up on eBay today.

Stav

Well i've e-mailed them back just await a reply now. Done exactly what you said Stevie, offered the same as what Stav got them for.

If no joy i'll give Asi some competition on the auction! Lol! Noticed how they have been relisted much cheaper with cheaper postage.

Still if nothing comes of it i may well have the remaining set from you Stav ...if you still have them then!

Thanks Asi thats nice of you. The grills in the bumper i bought are in a right state, god knows what they've been through, all split and broke.

Well if i get a good reply and offer from the seller i will let you know and of course won't bid.

Thanks for the replies guys :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry i didn't update this thread Asi!

I had to go away and was away from internet connection for a while. Anyway i missed the auction end for the TTE Grills. Was it anyone on here who snaped them up?

I eventually bargained with the seller for set for £40 all inclusive which i was happy with :)

So if anyone is interested in a complete set of Grills for the TTE bumper then email the seller.

I've just dropped the guy an email as well.

Only yesterday I was trying to find someone to powdercoat my originals cos mine are all stone chipped. But a brand new set for similar money would be even better. Il wait and see what he says.

Gareth

I did tell 'her' i'm a member of LOC and that i'm sure there are many other members interested in a set. She is very friendly.

Hope you all get a good deal (not better than me i hope! Lol! :) )

Yeah I just had a reply off 'her'. They're in her shop now. Item number 230346920738. I've just ordered a set. Im getting my bumper resprayed in the next few weeks, and new grills will finish it off a treat.

Thanks for the good find.

Gazza

Yes i agree it was a great find! Especially as i am just about to fit my TTE bumper. I was wondering where to buy these from and then they turned up on eBay. Great!!

Glad some others on LOC have benefitted from the find!

I recieved mine today after paying yesterday so a great eBay seller, there is no worries there.

You get the complete kit, brand new. It also includes a great little TTE badge for the front of the bumper! So nice i don't want to put it on incase it goes missing! LOL! Did these bumpers come with those TTE gel stickers as mine currently has a Sport sticker on?!

if you bought your bumper from TTE it iwll come with a TTE sticker and i you bought your bumper form lexus it will come with a sport sticker. i think thats right.

i have just bought a set aswell.

ONLY 1 LEFT PEOPLE.....

Ah right that makes sense, Asi. Logical.

I also got (think by mistake) the instructions and mini TTE sticker for the little boot lip spoiler. Anyone else get this?

Very handy though as i bought a lip spoiler off a member on here and it didn't have the TTE sticker! Result! I'm a happy chappy!

Just gotta get it all fitted now!

(Still searching for a TTE rear lip!!!)