Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

The Joys Of Club Membership

Just to say a big thank you to Adrian - Mr Mole .

As some of you might know I have recently bought the supercharger kit that Chris - Aztecbandit - had for sale.

Anyone that has one will know that the weight of the kits is pretty hefty and postage costs would have been frightening.

So in steps Mr Mole - and he very kindly offers to go out of his way to pick it up from Chris, when he was down that way for the midlands meet at the weekend.He then takes it all the way back up the road for me, again going well off his usual route home and took it to my door.

Pleasure to meet you and Mrs Mole. - And nice to hear the roar of the charger when you pulled away ! Lets me know what I am in for.

Also many thanks to Chris who was a pleasure to deal with. While I am on also big thanks to Gord who tipped me off about the charger coming up for sale. - still might take you up on the fitting party offer !! Also cheers to Asi for part numbers and also offering his help.

As title - the joys of membership ! You are a good bunch of guys.

Cheers Kev

It was a pleasure mate. I could not see the point on posting it up when I was going up that way.

Anything to help and it was nice meeting you and getting a blast in the Starlet. That thing is Scary fast !!!!!

that charger has done more miles in the last couple of months, than it did in the last two years :lol:

Bazza if I had got my beemer sold in time I would have bought your car mate and saved a lot of hassle all round. Strange how things work out. Just feel for Chris after what happened to his car.

haha starlet are fast. very light cars

Your right Asi - all about the power to weight ratio the starlet only weighs about 780kg and has 211bhp

It was a pleasure mate. I could not see the point on posting it up when I was going up that way.

Anything to help and it was nice meeting you and getting a blast in the Starlet. That thing is Scary fast !!!!!

Thanks again mate - hope you have changed your pants since the run in the starlet !

Heres a pic for anyone interested

driversside.jpg

Cheers guys - will keep you updated with the supercharger - new belt and plugs arrived today.

Just to say a big thank you to Adrian - Mr Mole .

As some of you might know I have recently bought the supercharger kit that Chris - Aztecbandit - had for sale.

Anyone that has one will know that the weight of the kits is pretty hefty and postage costs would have been frightening.

So in steps Mr Mole - and he very kindly offers to go out of his way to pick it up from Chris, when he was down that way for the midlands meet at the weekend.He then takes it all the way back up the road for me, again going well off his usual route home and took it to my door.

Pleasure to meet you and Mrs Mole. - And nice to hear the roar of the charger when you pulled away ! Lets me know what I am in for.

Also many thanks to Chris who was a pleasure to deal with. While I am on also big thanks to Gord who tipped me off about the charger coming up for sale. - still might take you up on the fitting party offer !! Also cheers to Asi for part numbers and also offering his help.

As title - the joys of membership ! You are a good bunch of guys

Cheers Kev

kev dont forget the guy who took it to the mids meet for mr mole to pick up for you as chris was on holiday :whistling: have fun with it all the best neil

kev dont forget the guy who took it to the mids meet for mr mole to drop it off for you as chris was on holiday :whistling: have fun with it kev all the best neil

oops -me bad - sorry Neil - didn't know you had a part to play too . So here you go - a big CHEERS to you !

You guys should start a courier service . :whistling:

free LOC courier service. :lol:

Hmmm that's an idea...

Lexus Premium Parcel Delivery Service - Parcel Delivery in style :lol:

Yes it would be well cool if all parts arrived in a charged lex and also arrived within a minute of ETA.. !!