Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Exhaust For A Is200

Deckz

Well folks, just joined the forum.

Can anyone recommend a "tasty" exhaust system or even just a back box for a 2001 IS200 - don't want anything that will sound clatty or dung just get the note off the straight 6 :winky:

blueflame exhaust sounds very good. nice and deep not too boy racer.

I second that! :winky: Very "tasty" sounding exhaust... not too noisy on long motorway drives..

doesnt do your head in on motorways forgot to say that

I was thinking of having dual exit exhausts on mine. No sound or style change just really for cosmetics.

I see some of you have them on here. Whats the best company to have them made up?

Or a Veilside if you can find one :winky: Now thats a great sounding exhaust :D

lol and a tad loud. I'm another recomendation for the blueflame

Where can you buy the Blueflame exhaust

I'm looking for something to bring out the sound of the straight-6 without being obnoxious too. However would things like those being suggested be a problem with insurance, as most of them state no modifications, and I don't know if this would be major enough to count as such?

the kazama are hard to get as prolex dont make them anymore. well i dont think they do so easy option will be a blueflame and if you are after dual exaust then i have no idea. i rather have one than dual looks nice. the only reason i dont like dual because i only seen them with the hks hi power ones and they are massive so maybe thats why?

Blueflame can be bought on eBay and some online stores or even direct from Blueflame like i did. It is very cheap for a Cat back system. The blueflame is quite loud when you first have it fitted but becomes a lot more subtle once the soot has built up inside. Blueflame will custom make you a dual exit exhaust as well.

The exhuast is a modification and will need to be declared as such to the insurance. Most insurance companies have these on their "favourite modifications" list along with <50mm lowering etc..... so isn't too expensive.