Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Wanting Wind Deflectors?

lookin through the bay and found these wind deflectors item number 250426992103 buy it now of £19.99 good deal if your wanting a set.

i have that type on my car always wanted a set and once on they look good.wouldnt have the ones that sit in the channel as they can scratch the window's,happened to my wee bros car when havin the windows 1/4 of the way down it looked awfull so the windows were either up or down! :angry:

heres a pic of them on my car.

p2504091848.jpg

i have that type on my car always wanted a set and once on they look good.wouldnt have the ones that sit in the channel as they can scratch the window's,happened to my wee bros car when havin the windows 1/4 of the way down it looked awfull so the windows were either up or down! :angry:

^^ especially if you tint the windows!!

i have a set like this, stick on, and im very happy with em.. i bought from Steve at the club shop for £30...

hmm...i've been after some for a while but these ones i'm not sure about. it says they're dark brown....are they meant to be brown???

what are the ones from the club shop like?

if you enlarge the pic of mine you'll see that mine are that colour, dark brown to be honest they look black when on matey and in my opinion i love the wind deflectors.

when i was looking for a set all the ones i came across were darkbrown seen some clear ones though :sick:

get them mate you wont regret it.

ps mine were twice that price!!!!!!

Genuine question here, but what is it with these wind deflectors ? Maybe I'm showing my age here, but they remind me of very old cars from the 60s which used to have these.

Is it a JDM-look sort of thing ?

Personally I think they look awful, but each to their own and it would be very boring if we all liked the same things ! :lol:

Genuine question here, but what is it with these wind deflectors ? Maybe I'm showing my age here, but they remind me of very old cars from the 60s which used to have these.

Is it a JDM-look sort of thing ?

Personally I think they look awful, but each to their own and it would be very boring if we all liked the same things ! :lol:

i never used to like these either but they grew on me that much i went and bought them.

thinking it is a JDM thing though.

it is defo a marmite mod though.

right...I may get these but it says they're the stick on type.....I need proper opinions please on what they're like. Do they stick onto the edge of the door around the window? The climair althought stupidly expensive seem much better as they have springs which clip it in...hmmm..I dunno lol...

right...I may get these but it says they're the stick on type.....I need proper opinions please on what they're like. Do they stick onto the edge of the door around the window? The climair althought stupidly expensive seem much better as they have springs which clip it in...hmmm..I dunno lol...

if you look at my pic you'll see they stick to the door frame matey(redz has the same ones i have) mine have been on for about 6months and they are solid!!!!

as said before the ones that clip in can scratch the window and when they do it looks awful.and most of those sets only give you the two fronts!!!!

honestly mate if your wanting wind deflectors you wont be dissapointed with those ones on eBay.

all mine with buy it now :D did I get a bargain?

glad you got them you wont be dissapointed!!

yes you got a bargin i paid double that for mine mate!!!