Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Poss Next Meet In Midlands

redz_UK

reds wot time you goin to be at bass junkies today might come over on the way bk from work

afternoon mate..

bring your tools!!

• 2 weeks later...

i will be there all day..

a bit closer to the date i will need to get everybodys registration that is going to be on our stand. prob will be limited to 6 but if you are competing then you will be able to get access too.

i will be there all day!

I don't think my £497.98 system would stand 1/2 a chance against substantially more expensive installs but I may well be able to get there and have a look. would be interesting to get a 2nd opinion in the flesh so to speak.

its not abot how much youve spent mate!!

would be good to have you there as a show car even if you dont want to compete..

Oh if I can get there I will compete!! You gotta be in it to win it as they say.

coolio..

you may want to check the config of your sub. from your sig it says you have the dual 2 ohm sub . this is either 1ohm or 4ohm when wired up to your bridged amp. 4 ohm is fine just not as powerful but its not 1ohm stable so could cause you some probs. let me know if you need any help with anything mate.

Oh if I can get there I will compete!! You gotta be in it to win it as they say.

coolio..

you may want to check the config of your sub. from your sig it says you have the dual 2 ohm sub . this is either 1ohm or 4ohm when wired up to your bridged amp. 4 ohm is fine just not as powerful but its not 1ohm stable so could cause you some probs. let me know if you need any help with anything mate.

OK. Not heard it yet as I let TGT sort the final wiring of the 12v feed and earth, and put in your favourite things 6*9's........................

coolio..

OK. Not heard it yet as I let TGT sort the final wiring of the 12v feed and earth, and put in your favourite things 6*9's........................

lol,

i did used to have them!! :shutit:

will be great to have your modified beast at the show.. its looking like a good day and LOC will do itself proud!

• 2 weeks later...

BAD NEWS

ive blew my sub i will still be there carnt afford a new one yet

just paid out £410 for a new head unit monday and my insurance is up on thursday

any ideas peeps

BAD NEWS

ive blew my sub i will still be there carnt afford a new one yet

just paid out £410 for a new head unit monday and my insurance is up on thursday

any ideas peeps

im sure we can sort something..

:winky:

• 3 weeks later...

anymore??

the trophys have been bought for saloon class and its also been confirmed that there is even more discounts on Kenwood HU.. its the one day you can walk in and haggle on prices!!

it should be quite a few there sunday i was out with the lads handing out flyers last night at a meet, going to pick a sub and amp up later today so lets see what i can get

@ redz : What exactly will the trophies be awarded for?. . will they be for things like loudest system, sql, best car etc? . . :unsure:

spl 1st 2nd 3rd iirc

subject to enough entries...

few pics.. camera broke and was busy the whole day so didnt get many. hopefully Aaron took a few of the other cars.

is200's on Display!

190720091551.jpg

new window banner and tints..

190720091548.jpg

MB Quart Lexus on display..

190720091549.jpg

new qtr panel stickers (sport ones removed when tinting)

190720091550.jpg

Saloon Class Winners trophy!! 140.8db :smoke:

190720091554.jpg

myself, aaronabbot, mikeys_is and iceman67 all turned up. mr misteryyo was there sadly car less but with a loud golf and mondeo, and aztecbandit put in an appearance in the afternoon.

i also saw a GS but didnt get chance to see who they were..

Saloon Class results

1st redz - 140.8db

2nd mikey - 139.5db

3rd Trickey - 138.8db (bmw?)

Aaron posted a very respectable 135.5, beating my score from last year!

Congratulations there Redz, that's awesome mate! I was blown away by your sound system last time I saw you, it's a seriously impressive setup!

cheers aido..

if your free next sunday then there is another one in derby inc a rolling road day..

will post up details later..

Some more Pics courtesy of Aaron:

BassJunkies Hifonics Van

100_0026.jpg

100_0025.jpg

100_0027.jpg

Pioneer Audio A4 Cabriolet

100_0024.jpg

100_0023.jpg

Clarion Nissan

100_0022.jpg

Floating JL Audio Install