Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New To Loc

flow666

Hello

I am newto the forum although been reading bit for a couple of years.. so a bit about me, I'm sarah 25 from southampton.. My first car a silver IS which I loved to bits was written off a couple of months ago so needed to buy another.. Looked around had a few test drives in other cars, 1 I loved but little out of price range at the time so ended up buying another IS 200 this time its black... nice car, not as nice as my old one... my friends think I am mad for buying the same car but I think its just he fact I like lexus...

Got bits that I want to do on this car so thought I would come here and get lots of good advice...

Lets hope I can understand all the techy talk being a simple blonde girly... :P

Look forward to chatting lots....xx

Nice to see you here Sarah. I've said it before.. this THE BEST forum around. Wonderful bunch of people who are so helpful.

Col... :winky:

Hello

I am newto the forum although been reading bit for a couple of years.. so a bit about me, I'm sarah 25 from southampton.. My first car a silver IS which I loved to bits was written off a couple of months ago so needed to buy another.. Looked around had a few test drives in other cars, 1 I loved but little out of price range at the time so ended up buying another IS 200 this time its black... nice car, not as nice as my old one... my friends think I am mad for buying the same car but I think its just he fact I like lexus...

Got bits that I want to do on this car so thought I would come here and get lots of good advice...

Lets hope I can understand all the techy talk being a simple blonde girly... :P

Look forward to chatting lots....xx

1112752_4191d992_1219074329.gif

I did the exact same wrote my 1st 1 off & bought another ;) cos i just love Lexus :wub:

I am really pleased you said that, now I dont feel daft... at least I didnt buy the same colour... wish I did mines always dirty