Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Sport Front Splitter

I've just found a brand new, original Lexus front splitter for £50.

Would anyone say this is a good deal, costs too much, or this is the normal price from Lexus ?

Many thanks !!

i would say that was a good buy mate seen one go for a lot more than that mate!

ps yout things will be with you soon! :winky:

Oh cheers dude !

I was thinking about these yesterday when on the motorway and went for an overtake, and I couldn’t slow down again :msn-oh:

Much appreciated !

And thanks for the advise on the splitter !

is it the one on ebay?;)

no it not on eBay its not on anywhere!!!!!!!!!! :winky: :winky:

quick quick davros buy it now while i've throw'n everyone off!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Do you mean the TRD front lip ? Just being pedantic :P , but it's not really a splitter. They cost over £100 new from Lexus/Toyota.

yes thats the one matey........but its still not on eBay or anywhere!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

is it the one on ebay?;)

no it not on eBay its not on anywhere!!!!!!!!!! :winky: :winky:

quick quick davros buy it now while i've throw'n everyone off!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Good work Red Fox ;) :zorro:

Do you mean the TRD front lip ? Just being pedantic :P , but it's not really a splitter. They cost over £100 new from Lexus/Toyota.

:msn-oh:

If it's the £49.99 one on eBay, then it's fibreglass (Lexus one is plastic) and is different from the TRD one. So it's not that much of a bargain. I might be looking at something different though.

you round the wrong one mate the right one has the toyota box behind it!

crap theirs not even one on eBay come on dav you bought it yet can't hold them off much longer!! :lol::lol:

If it's the £49.99 one on eBay, then it's fibreglass (Lexus one is plastic) and is different from the TRD one. So it's not that much of a bargain. I might be looking at something different though.

crap theirs not even one on eBay come on dav you bought it yet can't hold them off much longer!! :lol::lol:

if thats your bid dav i hope you win!!

still not one on eBay!!!

DONT SHOW ANYONE!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

I can't buy it...if it was on eBay, it would be a bidding only Auction.

But it's not on E Bay, so it's ok ;) ;)

FYI, I paid approx £121 for mine, after Gold discount, from Toyota.

:o

Wow !

How much did it cost you to get it painted and fitted once you got yours ?

lmao! dont worry...i aint gonna bid lol...i'm gonna get the wind deflectors instead lol

;)

Lol ! Cheers !

Been watching this one myself mate, i was gonna bid (last few seconds) as i thought it was such a bargain, only for that reason though. You know sometimes you don't really need or want something but its too much of a bargain to turn down! Lol!

Of course i won't bid now i know you're after it mate, good luck! Although there has been a few times i've thought that i'm the only watcher, noone else knows about the auction then last minute its like the whole of LOC have joined in! Lol!

Yeah I had been watching it for a few days too, but I wanted to know if the price was reasonable or not, with out trying to say where it was from.

But by the look of things, a lot of LOC had already seen it. :lol:

I only put a bid on now as I was meant to go out and didn’t want to at least try, but then my plans got changed, and now I don’t need to go out. So Now I can see how I’m doing with it.

Wow !

How much did it cost you to get it painted and fitted once you got yours ?

Haven't done it yet, it's still in its box in my lounge. I was going to get the rear lip then get them both painted at the same time, then try and fit them myself with (hopefully !) some help.

Lexus quoted me a ridiculous price to paint them, so I'll be shopping around for that.