Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Twin Turbo'd Is-f

Ellz

Hmmm,

Three questions,

1) why mount the turbos at the back?

2) why run such low boost (0.4bar)?

3) what the hell are the horrible Tartan pants he has on?

Ive always wondered why companies put them back there, im guessing its a space issue in the engine bay, but i have seen a BMW 5 series with a set up like this running stupid power bout 800hp IIRC.

Not sure about lag the turbo's are always spinning though so im guessing the exhaust pipe and intercooler piping will always have some sort of pressure in them. In the video it seem pretty responsive.

Hmmm,

Three questions,

1) why mount the turbos at the back?

2) why run such low boost (0.4bar)?

3) what the hell are the horrible Tartan pants he has on?

1. room issue i would imagine

2. why run any boost, it never gets there, its so laggy by the time boost comes on its ready to change up, watch the gauge and its in minus most the time

maybe the engine cant take boost !

3. pants ?? there trousers over here, i dont think we should even start trying to discuss his taste :lol:

listen to the wastegate ? erm its very quiet maybe it needs some boost

Not sure about lag the turbo's are always spinning though so im guessing the exhaust pipe and intercooler piping will always have some sort of pressure in them. In the video it seem pretty responsive.

of course the turbo is always spinning but for the turbo to produce the boost, it needs to build up the pressure by being spun by the exhaust gasses, the more pipework/distance it needs to pressurise, the longer it will take to come on boost

it is an ISF so they are very responsive to start with

Looks great & the commentary is Hilarious & totally makes the video, love the windows part where it didnt work haha...

If I had lots of pennys I'd quite like one of these lol