Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is250 Mm 08 Bluetooth Mic Low

Hi, I have had my lexus approx 5 months -loving it, it's an is250 SE MM 08 plate. One thing has been bugging me, everyone we speak via the Bluetooth people can just about hear us, it's really dim, any ideas?? I've heard there is a service menu where you can change the microphone volume, any ideas, it's an Iphone and samsung phone???

Thanks

K

Hi, I have had my lexus approx 5 months -loving it, it's an is250 SE MM 08 plate. One thing has been bugging me, everyone we speak via the Bluetooth people can just about hear us, it's really dim, any ideas?? I've heard there is a service menu where you can change the microphone volume, any ideas, it's an iphone and samsung phone???

Thanks

K

I'd appreciate any advice on this too, I use an Iphone and receive the same comments. Thanks to all in advance.

Leave car switched on (running or ACC2)

Switch headlihts off (if in Auto mode, turn the barrel and really switch 'em off)

Hold down the "Info" button to the left of the MM Screen

Whilst holding the Info button down, flick headlights from Off to Parking and Off 3 times

then adjust "output mic volume"

Hi , thanks for the info, I got into the service menu, but it didn't make a difference. It's still low, I'm thinking of popping into a lexus garage see if they have any idea, it works ok on an old sqmsung phone, it just spent sound good with an Iphone or the samsung ultra tocco, puzzles me, you just have to shout to get the other person to hear you clearly, when you turn the mic volume up in the service

Menu you start to get distortion.